I growled, and he just simply kissed me. "Stop that, you're making me embarresed." I whined.

"No," He laughed, kissing me again.

"HEY! Woah woah woah woah WOAH!" Started Mass. I rolled my eyes as Wash grabbed my hand and held it in plain sight. "Since when are you TWO together!?"

"Um," I studdered.

"For awhile now, actually." Wash stated.

"How do you feel about getting married?" asked Bama quietly.

I snorted, threw my head back, and laughed. "Everyone knows Freelancers can't get married, but that doesn't mean we can't have romantic relationships."

Wash looked genuinely hurt. I felt really bad all of a sudden. "Not that I wouldn't marry you, um, it's just that it... we're uh... not allowed to get married."

"I know," he said. "I'm sorry," He kissed my cheek, and then continued eating his food.

"Yeah!" Illinois piped up. "Bama and Mass are engaged!"

"WHAT?" Corused out of everyones mouths.

Mass and Bama's eyes widened. Bama looked genuinely mad at Mass, and Mass looked like he was ready to murder Illinois.

"You little... bitch!" Mass screamed at Illinois, where she shrunk down next to Co, who wrapped his arm around her.

"Hey now now," North said, raising his hands. "Let's all be friends,"

"Um North," I said. "I don't think everyone here is, uh, on good terms right now."

"Shh," He hushed me.

"North's right. Maybe you guys are getting married after the project? Kinda like a promise ring?" York said.

Wash stood and pulled me away from the group. He didn't seem to want to deal with this bullshit. He dragged me to his dorm and pulled me inside, kissing me hard.

"Hey now, slow down there." I said.

"Hmm what, I can't hear you." He pushed me onto his bed.

I rolled away from him. "David, I don't think- I don't know if I'm ready for this."

"Trust me, please."

"You know I never had this expierence in highschool," I laughed.

"Oh really? I find that hard to believe," He crawled ontop of me.

"Really though, I was that nerdy geeky girl that wasn't very atractive. Every school has one," He kissed my neck.

"I did, once." He replied.

"Pfft liar," I snorted, kissing his lips.

"No, I'm telling the truth."

"How much did you pay her?"

"25 bucks for the hour," He joked.

I laughed so hard after that, then everything was lost from my memory.

I woke up next to Wash in his bed. I looked at the clock, it was early morning. He kissed my cheek. I shook my head trying to remember what happened. I felt myself, brushing my hands up and down my body to see if I...

"Nothing happened, you little shit." Wash muttered.

"I am not a little shit!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah huh," He rolled over, falling back asleep.

I crawled out of the small cot like bed, and put my armour back on. I saw my eyes glowing in his mirror, so I decided to go for a little walk.

I ended up in the mess hall sitting with Illinois.

She had a black eye, a brusied cheek, and a split lip. Apparently, she saw the worry in my eyes because she had said that he got a pretty bad beating too. Mass did, she means.

"So I saw you and Wash snuck off to his room last night, did you guys, you know, do it?" She smirked largely.

"No," I said.

"Wait a second, Mini, are you a virgin?" She asked.

"Fuck off," I replied.

"Holy shite!" Did she just say shite? "I like to say I've lost my virginity a few times already,"

Ew ew ew ew ew. Too much information. That's when she leaned in close and whispered with a smile on her face. "I lost it again last night,"

DONE!

I stood up abruptly and walked to a different table, ALONE. That's when I realised, I had actually sat down at my thinking table. I laid my hands in my hands and closed my eyes. My hair soon falling out of a messy ponytail.

I whispered quietly to myself some old songs from when I was a kid. I don't think I'm ready to grow up. I want to be a kid again. Or maybe go back to my early days training here.

I want to be a kid again.

I can't believe it took me this long to realise that I don't want to grow up.

That night, I had the worst dream. Ever. Of all time.

And I'm not just using my boyfriends catch phrase for nothing.

I was in a white gown, and infront of me stood Wash. He smiled as he took my hand and out a ring on it. No... This is not what I wanted! I'm sorry Wash but I can't marry you! I tried to get my dream self to stop what she was doing, but instead, she put a ring on Wash's finger.

I was literally screaming, but it's like no one was even listening.

A few seconds later, I heard a baby crying. I looked down at myself, and I was wearing hospital clothing. I then felt pain, and a lot of it.

Odd, you're not supposed to feel pain in a dream, so I was convinced it was real.

"It's a girl," I heard Wash whisper in my ear.

I tried to reply that this isn't what I wanted, but my dream self just said; "Just like we discussed, Amber Rose."

"It's beautiful," he replied.

I jolted up in a cold sweat, Wash right next to me, trying to hold me down. He was wearing his pyjamas, as was I.

"Mini?" He asked, his expression showed concern.

"I'm fine," I said. "Just a nightmare,"

"The... uh, one... from uh-" Washh studdered.

"No, not that one. A new one..." I trailed off into my thoughts. "Wait, how did I get here? And where am I for that matter?" I couldn't see, it was too dark.

"You're in your dorm, I carried you here." Wash replied.

"Was I..." I paused. "Was I screaming?"

"Yeah," Wash pulled me back down. "Try to get some sleep, okay?"

"Okay," I replied, laying eyes wide open. I wasn't going to be able to fall asleep. Not after that nightmare.