Chapter 1: A brand new day

Glory opened her eyes from a long nap. Earlier that day her and her brothers,Cedar and Oakley,had explored different parts of the camp. She was exhausted but now she felt full of energy. She sat up in her nest and yawned. Oakley was sleeping beside her and so was Cedar. Cedar was murmuring things in his sleep and kicking his legs. Oakley looked troubled. Glory stretched and stood up. She snuck out of the den. She grabbed a leaf and filled it up with water. She balanced the water in the leaf and went back inside. She walked up to Cedar and dropped the leaf on him. He nearly jumped out of his fur.

"What was that for!" Cedar yelped.

"Cause no one kicks me in their sleep." Glory said with sass.

"Jeez I was having a really good dream." Cedar said with annoyance.

"Did it involve kicking me?" Glory asked.

"Yeah that's exactly what it was." Cedar said sarcastically with a grin. Glory grinned.

"Hey can't a fox get any sleep around here?" Oakley asked waking up.

"Nope." Drop shook her head strolling into the den.

"Morning,Drop." Glory said. Drop nodded her head. Midnight,Frost,and Mist followed her.

"Looks like its time to get up then." Kujo said getting up from his nest.

"They're too full of energy." Twig said. Glory bounced up around her dad's paws and the others joined in.

"I've got to go. I have some things to inspect." Kujo said and pawed them away playfully.

"Okay!" Oakley said. Kujo left the den and Twig stood up.

"Why don't all of you go outside and play." Twig told them.

"Alright..." Frost said and ran outside. The others followed him. The camp wasn't to busy just yet.
It was a cold morning but the snow had all melted. Mist snuck up behind Cedar and pounced on him.

"Gotcha!" She barked in triumph.

Cedar rolled her over,"now I got you." Cedar moved and they both laughed. Glory stalked into a den and Drop followed her. They saw Prairie and Flower sharing a rabbit. The two were now elders and decided to share a den together.

Glory snuck up behind Prairie,"Boo!" She yelped. Drop and her leaped between the two. Prairie flinched and Flower grinned.

"You little ones are getting too sneaky for me." Prairie said.

"Don't act like you didn't get into trouble when we were pups." Flower said.

"But that was ages ago." Prairie exaggerated.

"You're not that old." Flower said and rolled her eyes. Glory listened to the two ramble on.

Drop perked up,"let's go beg Shyla to teach us something."

"Okay!" Glory said,"race ya." Glory zoomed out of the den with Drop on her tail. They raced to the den Shyla shared with Sandy and Autumn. Drop leaped onto Glory and they tumbled at the entrance of the den. Autumn came out to see what the commotion was. Drop looked up from under Glory.

"Is Shyla here?" Drop asked. Autumn shook her head,"she went with Kujo and Sycamore to pay a visit to the wolves."

"Oh." Glory said,"will you teach us some things?"

"Sorry. Your mothers would flip if a single scratch ended up on you." Autumn said.

"Aww..." Drop and Glory said in unison.

"Maybe Shyla will when she gets back." Autumn suggested. They perked up.

"Look at me. I'm the best at it." Drop said kicking her paws at the air.