Explanation

So, for those of you wanting to know what exactly this story was and what was happening in it, I figured I would write a little explanation for you.

       If you didn't catch on, this story was essentially an extended suicide note. Dan was writing this little entries to Phil that were kind of all the things that he wished he could say to Phil. He was depressed, and had given up hope.

       The entry before Phil's is Dan's last thoughts. He committed suicide right after he finished writing it.

       The very last entry is Phil's. It was what Phil wished he could've said to Dan before he died. It was essentially his final goodbye to Dan. If you didn't understand the last chapter, Phil killed himself because he was too depressed without Dan.

       I'm not exactly sure how the idea of the story came into being, I just thought about how beautifully tragic it would be for two people to be bound together in death, writing to each other all the things they couldn't say when they were living. That's kind of how I see it.

       The significance of the title "Infinite" is about how when Dan died, Phil couldn't live without him- and he ended up committing suicide just like Dan. The message I was trying to get across was essentially- 'without the boundaries of temporary life, anything can last forever.' Even if they werent living anymore, Dan and Phil still loved each other. There feelings would last for an infinity.