Chapter 9. The Kyuubi and the unanswered questions.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. Now, start. I'll help you." I said, picking and rolling up the scrolls in the ground. 

We finished cleaning his apartment in 30 minutes. There were loads of dirty clothes that I told him to bring to the laundry shop after our mission.

"At least your room is clean now." I said and dusted myself off before I sat at the floor crossed-legs.

“Yeah. Thanks for the help.” He told me and sat infront of me.

Silence ensued. He was looking outside the window.

"Sooo... What happened in the Land of the Waves?" I asked, curiously.

 He grinned and started explaining everything. He added that they were surprised when Kakashi-sensei told them that I am not going to join the mission with them. At first, they were not talking to Kakashi-sensei because they were mad or something but then, the mist ninja attacked them. They met this rogue ninja called Zabuza and they fought him. They told Zabuza that I am their teammate and He told them the famous and powerful Koizumi Clan. And this Zabuza have this henchmen called Haku and their fights with them. Oh and Sasuke's death. They thought Sasuke was dead but then he suddenly woke up from the dead.

"I knew it! I wish I could've gone with you guys." I told him and sighed.

"Hehe. How about you? You can now control your appearance at will, right?" He asked.

I nodded. I can have these orange hair with shades of black and slitted eyes at will. Controlling it was like second-nature to me.

"Awesome, right?" I grinned at him while changing my appearance.

"Yeah! It makes you look like a bad guy. Believe it! " He stood up.

“I will take that as a compliment.” I told him and stood up.

A red chakra suddenly enveloped him but Naruto didn’t feel anything wrong with him. Like the red chakra enveloping him isn’t there.

“Naruto.” I called. He turned around.

"What's wrong Nami-chan?" He asked.

I grabbed his wrist, thinking if it will hurt me. I closed my eyes for a second. Trying to feel if the red chakra is hurting me or not.

I shrugged and opened my eyes. But Naruto isn’t the one who is infront of me. It was a huge metal cage. A seal glued in the middle of it.

"Hello? Naruto? Are you here? " I called. My voice echoed throughout the closed room with a large cage. There was a dim light surrounding me except for the cage. Inside it was pitch black. There was water that reached up to my ankle. Weird. Where did this water came from?

 A movement from inside the cage caught my attention. And a pair of intimidating eyes stared back at me. Eyes full of anger and hate but there was another. Another emotion behind it.  But instead of feeling fear, I felt calm.

My brows furrowed as I stared back at the eyes that started criticizing me.

I realized it is the Kyuubi sealed inside Naruto.

"kurama..." a hoarse voice whispered.

 My head whipped from left to right. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. What was that?! Was that a ghost?! I looked around me to check if there was another person here beside me.

“What the heck was that?” I murmured to myself. 

"Koizumi.." The Kyuubi talked. It really was the Kyuubi. I can now see the tails’ silhouette.