Chapter 7

STACEY'S POV

I wanted to cry at this moment.I don't know what to do right now. I was surrounded by my past. I never thought about seeing Richard after that incident. I am standing in front of him all blank.

I took some time to realize the situation. I was upset for seeing him at first.But later I thought that he has moved on in  his life.

I am happy for Richard and Melissa. They both are madly in love.

I hugged Richard, forgetting about our past.Tears started dwelling in my eyes. But I didn't want to spoil Melissa's party.

So,I left him and had a glass of water.

RICHARD'S POV

I was shocked when I first saw her. Stacey stood right in front of me. I didn't expected to meet her.

I didn't said anything. She came to me and hugged me tightly. I could feel her shedding tears.But she didn't said a word to me. I kept quite.

I wanted to tell her everything.About the pain I went through. The things that happened, when she left me alone to face everyone.

All of a sudden, I wanted to talk to her. I need to talk to her. I went to her and was about to talk.When Melissa came and stood there with me.

I wasn't able to talk to her.But I will surely be talking to her.

A/N:
Hiee :)

Enjoyed reading it ??

Please VOTE and COMMENT.