Chapter 2

STACEY'S POV

As usual I came to my shop.I sat at the counter.I was a bit upset for what happened that day.It's been five days to that incident but I feel attached to that person.
I really don't know what to do but that man had a spell on me.

The pain inside him was somehow affecting me.If I won't talk to him then how will I get rid of his thoughts. I need to find him.

I went to the place we first met.But I didn't find him.Dissappointed, I walked back to my shop. I was crossing the road when I saw a person struggling to open the door of his book store. I went to him and being helpful I asked to help him.Oh my gosh !!!

There he was standing in front of me.I was wandering all around to find him so that I could talk to him.But now when I found him.I couldn't speak a word as if my lips were sealed.

He didn't recognize me.He told that he got the wrong keys.I was not able to concenterate.Again engrossed in my imaginary world. I was thinking that why didn't he remember me.He asked if I could help him.

Pointing towards my shop I said that you could come in for a while.As it was snowing and you can get the keys after the weather is fine.

He accepted it and came with me.We sat on the chairs.There was complete silence in the bakery.I don't know what to say. Finally I decided to ask him for coffee.He nodded.I went to the kitchen leaving him in the dining area.

ETHAN'S POV

I was knowing that girl.I felt my heart skipping a beat when I first saw her.She is a simple tall girl who zones out easily.As far as, I know her.But I didn't know how to talk to her.

It was really tough to do.How did men get along with women ?? So well.As I was thinking. She came in with two cups of coffee.
She placed the coffee on the table in front of us.I started the talk.We introduced ourselves.

"It's been nice to meet you.", I said.I stood up and was about to leave.

We had the radio on to have a weather check.It said that its better to stay at your place rather than going out.

I stood at my place and Stacey was laughing at me.She was knowing that I was in hurry to leave.The way she laughed was so amazing.One could be lost in her melodious laugh.

I was about to say something when she said that I should stay here till the weather is fine. After some time I accepted to stay.

Time wasn't passing. It seemed as if the time had stopped.

We decided to play a game.

A/N:
Hii :)
Hope you guys enjoyed it.

If you like it.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.