"I'm sitting right here. I'm not baby who needs a baby sitter. Why do you want me in the shadows so bad?"

"Because the people I'm meeting here likes to look for the opponents weaknesses. If they see you in the same car I'm driving it could stir up something that I frankly don't want to get into."

"The people who would want to use me as leverage. If that's the case then shouldn't I be going with you along with the rest of us just in case something happens?"

"No. Everyone's face in this car is famous and Naomi is just as bad as you. And I never go to any of these without backup...Brandon and Penelope are around here somewhere."

Zachary closed the door and spoke through the rolled down window. "Just stay out of sight and quiet."

He walked away from the car and to the docks slowly disappearing from their vision. As soon as he was out of sight Naomi faced Aria.

"When were you going to tell us you were still with him?"

She sighed."Wasn't planning on it. It's not like you would of cared,probably just would of found another way to kill him."

"Maybe if you would of told us and not kept quiet like you've been doing for the past years then maybe we could have been prepared and Theodore and Timothy would still be here."

Aria looked at Naomi. "How many times does someone have to tell you,he didn't do this!"

"And you actually believe him. You believe a deceitful,manipulative,physically and emotionally self centered person without even a trace of doubt."

Arias' jaw locked and her hand tightened around her cup. "I believed you. And look where it got me. I believed you when you told me Zach died and I believed you when you said being at their house wouldn't be so bad!"

"You two are dragging attention,calm down." Liam said as he noticed certain men in black suits looking their way.

"What's that supposed to mean? What was wrong at staying at their house?"

Aria glued her lips shut when Zayn looked at her and she felt Niall doing the same. "I'm sick of listening to you. Being 20 is the age where the name big sister means nothing anymore. So stop using it."

"Just because your 20 doesn't mean you don't need people directing you to what's right." Niall said "And apparently she did a horrible job because you dating a criminal." He finished.

"What Zachary did he paid for thanks to you all. And what Zach did was nothing different from what Timothy and Theodore did."

"How dare you compare them to him. They killed to protect us whereas he kills for the thrill of it."

"What do you think your going to accomplish,lecturing me? That I'm gonna finally listen to my sister who always makes good choices and knows what's best for me?"

Naomi sighed. "I'm trying to help you before it's too late. Why do you think I'm always trying to hurt you. Your all I have left." Everyone looked at Aria for an answer and Aria watched as Naomi eyes started to gloss.

Aria reacted a different way anyone expected. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Well I have nothing left. Timothy was all I had closest to a brother,father,and friend. I was closest to Timothy than I ever was with Theodore but I loved them both the same. So I guess we're both disappointed."

Zach came back minutes after and put a duffel bag in the trunk. It was silent when he got back in the driver seat and drove blocks away from the docks and down an alley. Everyone got out the car and followed him to the trunk,he took all the weapons out the bag and sat them on the floor of the car. Aks',revolvers',shotguns,rifles,M 16s' and snipers. All different types with different sized mags and silencers.

 The men of the group picked up pistols and revolvers,loading them and resting them in their back pockets. Naomi was going to use her emotional abilities and Aria was to caught up in her mind to worry about it. She was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed over her chest still thinking about that argument she had with her sister.

 She couldn't stand when they constantly kept telling her the faults Zachary did. No ones perfect,no matter how gorgeous he looked she knew that. And he paid for his mistakes,why do they keep bringing it up? Aria knew what she was getting herself into by falling for Zachary. She knew what she was getting into and who she was kissing and sharing her feelings with.

 Her eyes fell on Zachary watching him lift up the small piece on the trunk floor where Tim hid weapons,grenades and information. It was empty now before he started filling it with the guns,even with a shirt on she saw his muscles move under it and when he ran a hand through his hair.

Her eyes then fell on Niall as he helped. Zachary walked up to Aria with a smile making her quirk an eyebrow. "Are you okay?"

"Of course. But I have someone who wants to see you again."

A smile slowly stretched on her face when she knew who he was talking about. Penelope came around the corner and as fast as she could with heels on,they both embraced each other laughing when Aria noticed another figure walking through the alley. When Brandon was in sight he winked at Aria before looking at the others,specifically Naomi.

Her body froze when she saw him and instantly recalled her horrid days in that mansion. Brandon was the cousin that was so interested in taking the girls and keeping them that house. He also was the one who gave Naomi those cuts and scars.

Naomi paled when Brandon said, "Nice to see you again Nia."

Naomi was speechless and when Harry looked from her to Brandon. Then he clicked it together. Harry's gun pointed at Brandon immediately making Penelope point it at Harry,Niall pointed his at Penelope making Zachary point it at Niall. Liam,Louis and Zayn pointed theirs at Brandon and Zachary.

"It was you there at that mansion,wasn't it?" Harry said as his knuckles turned white,gripping the gun to tight.

"You got to admit. She can be a bit hard to ignore." Brandon said with a smile as he took the safety off.

"Okay. Everyone calm down,what happened was in the past and we have better things to deal with. Put the guns down." Zachary said.

"You first." Niall remarked.

"I have no problem shooting you Niall,don't test me. Drop your weapon." He loaded his gun and took a step closer to Niall.

Aria walked and stood in front of his gun,it no longer pointing at Niall. His brows frowned as he instantly said,"What are you doing?" Hr dropped his gun "Don't EVER stand in front of my gun like that what if I had pulled the trigger?"

"Drop your gun Harry." Naomi said without turning to him.

"What?"

"Zachary is right,we have more pressing matters. And the past is in the past."

******************

Till the next episode?!

ENJOY!?