School, sweet school?

Y/N pov

I was getting ready in my usual school outfit. I did care for my appearance occasionally but since I have somebody to look semi decent for I might aswell go for it. I put my new stretchers in both with bands collages on from mcr to mcbusted . I wasn't a huge fan of mcbusted but tom fletcher was so adorable especially with little buzz and another baby on the way.
I continued getting dressed, a longish black top which just came below my waist,new black ripped skinnys and my old black converse... I really need a new pair I thought to myself.

Jogging down the stairs to the kitchen I see a handsome man making bacon..wait vegan bacon. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his strong torso and lightly kissed his neck. I was so energetic and happy today I guess it was because I crashed at Gérards last night. His bed was so comfy and when I was just about to fall asleep I heard him whisper I love you sweet as well as kissing my head. I was to sleepy to respond but that was so adorable.
I grab a knife and fork and dig in as did Gérard. This boy has changed me for the better, I'm eating a little more, I'm starting to feel good about myself and I'm completing my homework. There wasn't much conversation at the table but we decided to go different ways to school Gérard would drive and I'd walk. I loved walking and listening to music, it made me relax before I went to school. I didn't have media today so I wouldn't see Gérard till he was home or at his place. I'll have to text him today and ask him whats happening. Since we both have fulltime work/school I know it's going to get harder each day. I sighed and texted G.

Hello handsome will I see you tonight? ❤❤❤

From G; I have a couple meetings but you could come over around sixish? ❤❤❤

Sure honey,I have a secret to tell you....

From G; what is it?

I love you, now get back to work ❤❤❤

From G; You too cupcake ❤❤❤

-Home-
Finally the day was over thank god. Well not thank God but you know what I mean...

I walked up to my room and hopped in the shower blasting Mcr now realising I could listen to then knowing how amazing of a boyfriend I have. I got ready and changed into a black button up and my black ripped jeans and again my toms. Looked at the clock seeing it was time to leave,and skipped down stairs grabbing my wallet and my keys and set off for Gérards house.

Short chapter will update soon.
Instagram ; selfharming_batman