Oh my...perfection

He was perfect...red hair fairly long,tall,slightly ripped skinny jeans, black tie over a tight fitting white shirt showing toned body.
I stared in amazement before someone pushed past me making me drop all my papers onto the floor,of course that got Mr perfections attention. I blushed as he turned around trying to hide my obvious boner and bent down picking up the sheets.
"I'm guessing your y/n?"he asked
"Y-yes " I stuttered looking into his beautiful eyes.
"It's just me and you today the class have gone on a field trip and you didn't have a signed slip? I'm Mr way... Call me Gérard while the others aren't here." handing me the papers he helped me collect he winked and walked away.

I sat in my usual seat at the back biting my lip every time I glanced over at him.

"Y/N!" his voice was so sexy.
"Y/N!" snapping me out if my thoughts I answered "sir..Gérard.. I -I mean sir"
"Y/N you are beautiful... "he says walking over to me stroking my scars along my pale arms.
"Erm-er G-" I was cut off by his voice again "Sorry I shouldn't have said that, tell me about yourself... " I blushed deeply as he sat next to me.

We talked for the two hour period all through break aswell I found out he was in his twenties only two years older then me,single, vegan and in a band which he did not name but for some reason I felt I really knew him.I had told him everything;from being bisexual to why I had scars I ended my stories with tears down my face as he comforted me with his muscular arms.

At the end of the day I had Gérards number and we parted ways.

*home*
I got home to the usual silence on being alone, I started to cry again. Being alone was never easy my parents were always away. So I was left to fend for myself. I ran upstairs to my poster filled room and tried to find my blade until my phone vibrated. I wiped my tears and layed on my bed smiling seeing Gérards name on the screen.

Next chapter is a text conversation.