Feeling happy again.

Gérards pov

So here I was feeling happy again, the weight had been lifted off my shoulders, Y/N loves me back I couldn't wait to get home and cuddle with him. Once he's done his homework of course.

As we left the museum the doors opened and I immediately let go of Y/N's hand.

Y/N whispers "Why-y the hell is..."I try to reassure him by saying "Let me handle this ok,I love you and I'll protect you! "

We walk straight up to the head of our school and I act as casual as I can.

"Hello Mr way may I ask you what you are doing here with a student this late?" the head says sternly but so nobody else could hear...
"Hello Mr snyder, how nice to see you here. I can assure you that no rules have been broken, I have baby sat Y/N since he was young. So if I ever seem over protective this is why. He means much to me and I'm the only family he has with his parents being away all the time."
I smile hoping that it would work,I hate lying but we have to keep me and Y/N a secret until he leaves school...
"Nice seeing you Mr way, as long as this is only a friendly relationship you are doing nothing wrong. A good educational trip might I add."

"Thank you Mr snyder, we should get home because I'd like to cud-cook dinner for the family when they arrive home. See you in school. Educational trips are a great way to learn"

With that we walked away as soon as we hit the street, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Thank you my handsome bad boy" Y/N says kissing my cheek.
-Home- Gérards pov -
So after getting vegan icecream,which I really started to like thanks to Y/N. We were cuddling on the couch while Y/N was doing his homework and I'd help him every now and again.
I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was so beautiful, scars or no scars.
I got up and walked out to the garden , I was suddenly over come with emotions. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it up taking a long pull and exhaling the smoke through my nose.
Y/N must have finished his homework because I heard the door click behind me.I smiled slightly when his hand stroked my cheek.
"Why are you crying G?" he asked in the sweetest voice. I didn't realise I was crying till now. He just held me as I started to cried harder.

Later that night after my emotional fiasco, I went back to my place with Y/N to sort a few thing out. I cleaned up a little, put my filming gear away and hopped in the shower while Y/N was making himself at home.

As the water ran down my body,I started to think again. I missed my family they were over three thousand miles away,in New York. Maybe in the holidays coming up I could go..but I can't just leave Y/N here...can I? No of course I can't. Maybe I can take him to meet my family?

As I got out and dried off I found Y/N in my bed curled up. I laid next to him wrapping my arm round his stomach,instantly calming me. "I love you sweet "
I whisper before kissing his head softly and drifting off to sleep...

Sorry I haven't been updating.
Should Gérard take you to see his parents or will it unlock old memories?

Instagram ; selfharming_batman