Museums

I spin round and place my hands of Gérards waist as I start to stuttering "Gérard...i-i want to tell you something but not h-here." he shoots me a cheeky grin kissing my cheek,when I kiss the tip of his nose. "Dress casual babe" I say giving him a wink as he ran upstairs.

I was nervous, scratch that I was about to have a melt down I was so scared I would just not tell him but he needed to know..

As Gérard walks down the stairs as I'm on my phone checking twitter, I look up from my phone to see him in black ripped skinnys and a home made tank top made from a 'kiss' t-shirt paired with his all black converse. For dressing casual this guy new how to do it well. "Y-you look..." I choke out, "Oh I'll go change..." he leads off turning off back up stairs. "Let me finish then G, you look perfect " I say walking over to him and kissing his temple,pulling out a bandanna from my pocket I hand it to him,whispering in his ear "Wear this... as a blind fold hun" while helping him out as his cheeks flamed red as they blushed.

Holding his hand as I guided him to the car and put his seat belt on closing the door lightly behind me,I hoped in the other side putting on my seat belt and music. I was kind of glad Gérard had agreed to put on the blind fold because now I wasn't so nervous about him seeing me drive I was only a learner but hey what could I do.

*Gérards pov *
As I was sitting in the car feeling it jolt every time we stopped at a light I guess,a million thoughts were rushing through my head was he going to brake up with me,was he going to tell me I wasn't good enough, was going to show the world our little...Big secret?
I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a sweet voice ring through my ears...
"Gérard...we are here" Y/N said kissing my temple again and taking off my simple black blindfold that did it's job pretty well considering is was a bandanna. I looked out the window not recognising where we are as Y/N gets out and rushes to my door before I could have the chance to open it to myself. He took my hand in his as we started walking, after paying the ticket and locking the car. I started to recognise my surroundings from previous school trips with other schools and we were at the museum?
"Here we are hun" he said with a huge smirk on his face,why was he so adorable?

"The museum?" I said clearly confused before I knew I was on my own and Y/N was in front of me talking to a guy in a fully black suit. As I walked over to my love slowly he grabbed my hand and started running into the museum. There was not a soul in here apart from us which was rare because these places were always busy,now thinking about it there was a really long que out side too...strange...It's getting late after on a school night.

We stopped running as we came to the astronomy room to see the stars being projected on the ceiling coming from the nasa satellite. He pulled me over to a bench that we could lay on looking at the stars as he points at one after a while.
"You see the brightest one right there" I hum in agreement.
"That means something really special to me..." He trails off looking at me. "What does it mean?" I question him. He hands me a piece of paper that was framed and says this...

This star (1111,1999) now has a name and has been adopted by Y/N and Gérard Way.
Named star: I love you

As I read the last part Y/N kisses my neck softly and almost whispers the last line to me...

He loves me back.❤

****
Sorry for the delay Ive been having a full on time and stuff but I just needed time to gather myself together again.
Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading so far.
My instagram ; selfharming_batman