I'm not okay I promise

I get home to Gérard in the black tiled kitchen eating what looks like bacon and eggs I must admit half off me said it looked nice but the other half was discussed meat was murder and I was a vegan. I sat on the other side of the island saying an out of breath hi before kissing him on the cheek and heading to the shower.
Once I had done my usual routine in the shower but including my blades this time, I guessed the memories got to me again.. I bandaged up and wore a long sleeved jacket so it would not connect with my battle wounds as I liked to call them, I also put on so lose shorts before heading down stairs. Gérard pulled me into a tight hug as I winced in pain hopeing he didn't notice. I gave him a weak smile before the still sexy voice spoke up
"I didn't think you were the running type beautiful? " he smiled.

"Neither did I but I guess I had alot on my mind from school. "
I trailed off bit not wanting to talk about it.
"well your stuck with me forever so tell me if you want it's up to you, I won't push you." he said winking at me.
Gérard then pushed me onto the sofa giving me a million kisses as one of my sleeves came up his face turned into pure horror as tears flooded his eyes threatening to pour out.
"Y/N I thought you were just over f-five months c-clean..."
I hid my arm immediately and answered slowly..
" G- sir Gérard I told you I w-was messed u-up I couldn't help it. I'm not okay I promise you that... "
And then it happened everything went dark.

Yet another cliffhanger
My Kik & Instagram;
Selfharming_batman