White walls and blood loss...

Gérards pov

I was walking up and down the hospital corridor thinking what happened,was it my fault... Was it the cuts...the doctor hadn't told me anything... Not one bit of information to even say Y/N was breathing.
After four agonising hours of waiting a nurse pulled me out of my thoughts "Mr way?" I look up with my tear stained face "You may see Mr (your second name) now"

Pacing fast to Y/N's room my tears had ran out yet I was still sobbing,there was an aching pain in my chest,heart break was real.
I finally got to Y/N's room down the hall he was so pale.
I walked up to him slowly grasping his hand tightly
"Why babe...I thought we told each other everything... " I said tears coming back into my eyes. Suddenly a hand squeezed back lightly but reassuringly.

*Your pov *

I could hear him talking but why couldn't I see him,we were just talki- wait my cuts he found out about my recent memories... I could feel a tear stain my cheek as I started to sob. I was laying down as something moved next to me holding me by the waist tightly. Gérard.
I opened my eyes just to recognise where I was,white walls with people in uniform walking past..the hospital. Frick. I opened my eyes more stopping my sobs as I looked at Gérard with a weak smile,trying to find the right words to say to him but I couldn't. " Hun I've been waiting ages to see you you've been out a while...I love you so much. " he says kissing my forehead and getting off the bed leaving the room and entering with a male nurse in light blue uniform,I must say that was a good thing to see when you wake up in a hospital but then again Gérard was perfect. The handsome man spoke up in a deep voice, "Hello y/n it's been a while,how are you feeling and would you like to know what happened? " I give another weak smile and nodded in agreement while the nurse speaks again "You fainted from loss of blood and loss of good nourishment... You need to start eating three meals a day with snacks." he trails off leaving me and Gérard alone."We can leave tomorrow baby get some rest and we can talk when we are home " he said running his hand through his freshly dyed hair, climbing into bed with me.

I don't want to lose him but my blades help,ya'know..

Slightly shorter chapter.
Leave comments on how you feel about hospitals,personally I don't mind them.