Chapter Sixteen

Eli .

4 months later

Waking up turning to the side thinking how bad I fucked up with gen made me angry . She went off to college I mean we still talk and stuff it's just that I had feelings for her but I fucked up .

I grabbed my phone and texted Goodmorning like I usually do . Her contact in my phone is MyBeautifulGen 🌌💕

Me : Goodmorning . how's Classed going And a when are you coming back ?

Her : it's Going Good and soon I got track meet so I'll talk to you later .

Me : okay baby good luck . Love yuh

Her : thanks love yah too

I love as a friend but I don't know I want her but then again I don't want her .

Genesis .

Right now I was getting ready for a track meet . I was doing long distants . I grabbed my bag and left

****

I won In first place I was so happy I texted Eli . His name in my phone was KingE 🌌💕

Me : I won first place

Him : He said he doesn't care via his girl

Me : ugh . Y'all bitches annoying . Don't y'all notice he doesn't give to shits about y'all .

Him : whatever girl bye because if he didn't we wouldn't be getting married and I'm pregnant with his baby .

I never wrote back . That just broke me apart . I knew me and him wasn't together but I grew feelings for him a lot of feelings for him . We talked about trying a relationship but he fucked up .

I laid my stuff down in my room and plopped my self on the bed . I was tired and my body was swelling from all the running .  I just want to go to sleep

****

The next day

Waking up from two text . One from Eli the other from Adonis . Adonis is guy I talk to . He's about 5'9 , Carmel , very good looking but nothing compared to Eli . Eli has a 6'2 figure , brownskin , very handsome .

Eli : I'm sorry Genesis you know I am . You know you mean the world to me . 😔💔

I left him on read . I couldn't with the sorry bullshit today .

Adonis : Goodmorning sunshine . Wanna go to lunch .😏😉

Me : sure . 😊

I hopped in the shower and did my hiygen thing .

Eli .

Why didn't she text back just leave me on read like that . Waking up and feeling a presence on me I look down noticing it was Megan . No funny Megan is very pretty but nothing compared to Genesis .

I moved Megan to the side and got in the shower .