Chapter Ten

Eli .

While I was laying down on the couch the bell rang and knocking on the door already know it was the boys . I opened the door and sapped them up .

" Stop banging on my doors dumbasses " .

Whatever nigga . Ty said

What he said . Losa said

Keith just going through my fridge .

I gotta use the bathroom . Ty said as he ran up the stairs .

" Don't be running in my house " . I yelled .

Then the bell rang . I opened it , showing Megan . I'm not going to front she while cool . She gave me a kiss , I held her hand as we walked in the crib . We sat down on the couch as the boys came back to living room .

Megan these my boys , boys this is Megan . She said hi and waved and the boys said wassup .

Oh bro you got a girl in the guest room . Ty said .

" I know " . I said and shrugged my shoulders

What y'all talking about . Losa said .

There a girl in the guest room . Ty said .

Word I'm up there . Losa said while getting up .

" Sit your ass down and leave her " I said

You slap bro ? Ty asked .

" No nigga she just a friend " I said

Well I want some of that . Ty said

I just shook my head .

Genesis .

I woke up from the sounds of people saying ohh . I had the biggest headaches ever . I got up and took another shower And washed my hair .

Was I finished I let my hair stay curly . I put on a gray crop top and white shorts and some socks . when I was finished with getting dressed I went downstairs to get my stuff but I didn't know where eli put it . So went and asked him . When I went down there his friends was staring at me . I notice that girl from my classes ugh, I don't want drama

" Umm .. Um ... Where did you put the things " . I asked Eli .

Over there , would you like some help ? . He replied .

" Yes , and thank you " .

We went to get the stuff everybody was just staring at us . I can feel the tension between me and the girl cause of the way she looked at me .

We need to talk . Me and him said . We both said alright . Then he went back downstairs . I looked out my room window to see a big pool . it had a grill hut and chairs and shed to sit under . So I went downstairs .

Yo , beautiful .. This is the guys . Ty , Losa , and Keith and friend Megan , Guys this is Genesis .

I waved with a little smile But .. Uh I'm going to the back , if you need anything call me though . I said to Eli and he just shook his head okay . I went to the back laid down on a chair and started to read my book .

***

I was pretty hungry when I came in everybody was still watching tv . It was around 3 . I went in the fridge to see what I can make . I wasn't going disrespectful so I asked Eli if anybody was hungry . I made food for everyone but that girl . She so rude I don't even want her little boyfriend .

I made scrimp and chicken Alfredo with Italian bred . I chief it up could never say I couldn't cook . There was a little bit of juice left . So I didn't touch it I just made lemonade .

I took out 5 plates and 5 cups . I placed the food in the plates and called them .

" You guys can come and eat " . I semi yelled .

Damn girl you made all of this . Keith said rubbing his hands together with a smirk .

They all said thank you and went to watch the game . I sat in the kitchen and read my book while I ate .

Eli .

When I finished my food I put my plate in the sink , I noticed genesis was reading . Then she just started laughing .

" What's you reading there ? " .

Uh... I don't think you'll like it . She replied .

" say " .

Its called hood Riches . She said

" What's it about " .

A girl that gets thrown out form her boyfriends house when he find out she pregnant and she sleep in someone back yard but to find out it the biggest drug dealers house and things like that . And then they fall in love at th-- she was cut off by Megan

Baby what's taking you long ? Megan asked .

"Oh I was just taking to beau - - I mean genesis " .

Why ? If I'm here . She asked as she pulled my arm and started kissing me on my neck . I grabbed her ass she then started to feel up on my dick .

" Ahh .. You starting " . I whispered in her ear .

She then pulled me and walk up the stairs .

You know the rest . ! 😉