Chapter Eleven

Eli .

We've been going for a minute I flipped her over giving her back shots . She was screaming my name and everything , she then moved me and pushed me on the bed and went down and started sucking . She started sucking and massaged my shit . Had a nigga lil weak in the knees a nigga finally bust in her mouth she slurp it all up .

She then got on top and started to ride . All you could hear was my name and moans .

Genesis .

I was in the kitchen cleaning up the stove and stuff . Then I dropped a plate by screams and moans . I guess eli was getting some pussy I chuckled to myself . I got on the floor and picked up the broken plate and threw it away . Then one of his friends came in the kitchen .

Um .. Do you have anymore food left ? He Asked .

" Yeah , would you like some more ? "

Yes to take home please . He said with a smile .

" Does he have take out bowls ? ".

Yeah . On the top shelf . He replied

I looked up it was pretty high .

" Can You " .

No problem . He said going to the shelf .

I gave his food and he said thank you then walk away . I finished cleaning . I locked the doors to Eli's house cause his friends left . While I went up all you heard was moans . I went in my room to finish up my homework I didn't wanna start slaking . I'm not in high school technically but I'm taking two classes to make up what I didn't get its just for collage credit .

I turned on the lamp and sat on the bed with my laptop . I just needed to write an essay on the top 15 human right and why I should be enforced and what would I enforce . I wanted to be a chemist and lawyer . I just want to be successful .

***

It was getting late . I changed my clothes into one of my big sweaters and just left in underwear . I was just finishing up my essay when I heard the door close . Then I heard a knock on my door .

What you still doing up ? . Eli asked

" finish up some homework , you " .

Just chillin . Need help .

" nah I'm going " .

So you ready to talk .

" Sure I said while putting away my laptop " .

So , first of I wanna say sorry about the noise .

" it's okay . It's your house"

He nodded his head . And I have a lot of girls that come here so if they give you attitude just ignore it and I'll keep my noise down when your home . Also , thanks for the food I really enjoyed it .

Thanks if you want the recipe I'll give it to you . But umm yeah . You don't have to keep anything down , it's your house . And I'll probably be leaving soon I've been saving up to buy a lil apartment .

Nah . Stay I don't want you by yourself . Sure damn don't want nobody trying to touch you . He said in an aggressive tone .

Bu --

No but Genesis . I can't risk leaving by yourself again . I did that once and you see what happen . I barley know you but I can't stand to see you broken .

Can you at least think about it and if I find a place you can see it . I said with slight smile .

Aight . I'll think about it . Now finish your work . You got class in the morning ?

Yeah .

Aight . Hurry and finish so you can get some rest .

Okay goodnight E .

Goodnight beautiful .

He walked and closed the door . I continued writing , once I was finished I went to sleep .