Chapter four

Eli .

As me and my niggas headed To the car we drove back to the trap , Bumping to trap niggas by future had us on some good shit While smoking this good blunt . We got to the trap and split ways with the guys then went to my office I laid my head on my desk . I just dozed off after that .

* dream *

As I saw her walk away with her purple hair and her chocolate skin , I walked behind her it felt right . She turned around her hair all in her face I only saw her beautiful smile and she laughed . Then ran off and just vanished into thin air .

* dream over *

I woke up and looked around that one was one different type off dream . I picked my phone and check it , Just the regular . I called Keith to see wassup tonight .

* Phone call *

Me : K , Wassup With Tonight ?

K : Shii .. man I'm trying to got to the club , you with ?

Me : yeah bro , I'm hit Ty up . Which club bro ?

K : club hype uptown sides .

Me : aight bro .. See you there .

It's was only 9:30 pm I got in my car and drove home .

I pulled up in my drive way . When I got inside I went straight to the kitchen and got some juice and sat on the counter . I thought to myself it gets really boring around here when bitches not around amusing me so I text Jennifer to come over .

Genesis .

As I got home I jumped through the back window to my room . I went in the bathroom and cried I couldn't take it no more . Want did I ever do to deserve this . I loved her I cared for her but all she does was hurt me make me her punching bag . I whipped up my tears when I heard my phone vibrate I noticed it was Abby

Abby : wassup girl , Wyd tonight ?

Me : nothing just laying down I guess .

Abby : let's go to the club girl , and it will make you feel better I can hear the sad in your voice .

Me : Abby I'm not the type of girl I don't party .

Abby : please please . One time won't hurt .

Me : okay . Lemme get ready I'll call you when I'm finish . Which club ?

Abby : club hype , uptown sides .

After that we said are good byes and I hopped in the shower . As the water went down my skin it felt so nice and relaxed my body from all the pain . I thought to myself I'm going have fun tonight no matter what .

****

As I got out the shower I took out my clothes . I picked out white fur coat with a hoodie cause it was going to be chilly , white and black striped cropped top , with black shorts and my all black 9s . I curled my hair and did my make up . I lotioned my skin and got dressed I look at the time it was 15 minutes to 11 so I called Abby to tell her I was ready .

Tonight's Is Going To Be Great .

Eli .

As I was stroking in and out of Jennifer I look at the time it was 11 . I finally bust and removed the condom and got in the shower . I'm going to the club and I'm Finna get some bitches tonight . As I finish doing my hygiene thing I picked out an outfit . I wore an all back shirt , dark bluet true religion jeans and my all black 9s . I called gang and told them I'm on my way to the club , but before I leave let me kick Jennifer out .

You got to go girl . I said to her .

" why ? Where you going ? " she asked .

To the club . Now get out . I replied

" Im coming " she said while trying to brush her hair .

Whatever . I said waiting for to get out my house .

Damn this bitch is to attached to this dick . I'm starting to wanna punch her in the face .

Genesis .

We pulled up to the club it was packed . Everybody was dancing and shit , I felt so happy . Me and abby walked to the VIP section . She introduced me to some of her friends . They was so nice . They called me pretty and stuff . I felt so loved like never before . It going to be a good night .