Chapter Six

Genesis .

As I crawled out my closet and stretch myself then look at the time , it was now 8:49 am I had to be at school for 7 but they won't mind it's just one day late . I picked up my new peach body wash and got in the shower to do my hygiene thing and soon start my day . Once I got out the shower I lotioned my skin and got dressed . today was Wednesday so it won't be long cause I only have 4 classed then work . So I do have Enough time to do my homework cause I get out at 12:15 then today I got a shift at 2 so I'll be around till 5 so I have enough time for me to do what I got to do . Just crosses out another day to leave his woman and start all over a new life .

****

I got to school and went to the office to check in for attendance but they didn't put me as late cause I was going good and it will probably mess my scholarship. Thank god for being a good kid . School is always boring to me as I sat in class reading my book the teacher cleared his throat. I look up it was that girl form the club I just shook my head .

Class this is our new student Megan . My teacher announced.

I just look at her , not going lie she is very good looking . I won't have problems with her anyway cause I barley speak unless it presentation time . I just look back down at my book .

Genesis can you show Megan around please . I heard my teacher say .

Uhh .. Sure , no problem I said .

She came toward the empty seat next me . I just continued what I was doing  ,
I felt the tension between us . I just wanted to leave but I just ignored everything .

Hi , aren't you the girl form last night ? She asked

" Oh yeah .. I remember you , your Eli gir -- " I was cut off by her .

Yes , I am . So let's keep this simple . Don't speak to him or anything or they'll be a problem . She snapped .

Um .. I don't know him so .. Just whatever okay .

I left it alone and continued with my work .

***

The bell finally rang for the end of the day , I called the cab to drive me home before I even go to work cause it's looks like it going to rain and I'm not dressed for rain .

Getting home , trying to hurry before my mother sees me . I tripped running up the stairs scraping my knee , then heard some say my name .

" That better not be genesis . " I heard

I ran to my room under the bed . She came in and check and left out .

" Thank God " I Said Under My Breath.

Eli .

Last night was good . Got some good pussy and got lit with gang ... Today I was just going to visit my mom them just stay home for the rest of the day . I got out of bed and brushed my teeth while starting my shower .

Getting out the shower hearing my phone ring , I looked at it was an unknown number and I answered

" Speak "

Hay Baby

" who this ? "

Megan duh .

" Oh the girl form last night , wassup "

I miss you daddy . What you doing ?

" chilling "

Okay daddy I soon come over and give you some .

" Shit aight "

I hung up . These bitches forever calling me baby, I'm not they nigga and it getting annoying .

I sat in the living room going through TV channel as my bell rang . I open the door to see Keith with a duffle bag .

" Wassup bro  " I said dapping him

Nothing , lemme stay here for the week though . He asked

" sure , but why ? What happen to your crib "

Re - decorating , got bored looking at the same shit .

" oh okay "

Then the bell rang again

It was Magen just in a robe and heels . Thinking to myself how she came outside like this but anyways we walked up stairs . She pushed me on the bed and stripped my clothes off , then she started kissing on my neck down to my dick . She then lick the top and started sucking it . She was deep throating and everything . I flipped her over just the way I like it face down ass up I started giving her the mean back shots . She was saying my names and all .

Shitt .. You Know What Happen After That .

Genesis .

It Was Now 5 I was about to leave work . I can hear the thunder coming from outside .  Calling the cab to meet me outside I gathered my things and clocked out . Rushing my ass to the cab before it starts raining Abby tapped my shoulder

Girl lets go party tomorrow . She said

" I gotta see , but I'll hit you up if anything . "

Alright See You Later Gen .

" alright bye "

Getting home sneaking in making sure my mother doesn't notice me . changing my clothes in to a big shirt I was too tired . I just plopped in my bed .