Vientiocho

Tania Brooks | Nia

"Tania" I felt someone nudge me

"Tania"

I rubbed my eyes and opened them to see Travis standing in front of me. I stretched and rubbed my lower back since this hospital chair wasn't shit.

"What time is it ?" I questioned

"7:45" He answered looking at his phone

"Damn" I mumbled noticing I've been here for over an two hours "Any doctors come out yet ?"

"Nah, still waiting" He sat down next to me "Jasmine's family here though" He pointed over to her father and older sister

Kristin looked like she was crying for days while her father held his head in his hands. I blew a raspberry and leaned back in my seat. Pulling out my phone, I noticed some missed calls from Carter and dad.

"Where are you ?! I've been calling you for over 2 hours !" Daddy yelled as soon as he picked up

"For one, stop yelling. Two, Jasmine got shot so I'm at the hospital waiting on some news. I'll be home after I know she's okay"

"Where were y'all at ? I hope y'all weren't over on -"

"We were at the gas station on E.99th street"

"I thought I told you to stay away from over there"

"The gas station is close to her house"

"Family of Jasmine McDaniels ?" A doctor walked out

"Daddy I'll call you back" I said before hanging up

I stood up along with everyone else and walked towards the doctor. He pushed his glasses up further on his face before looking down at his clipboard.

"How is she doc ?" Jasmine's father questioned

"Surgery was success and she's currently resting in the back"

I let out a sigh of relief thanking god she was okay. I don't know what I would do if I lost her.
He explained her injuries which was a shot to the upper left chest area. Luckily the bullet didn't hit any main arteries.

After the doctor gave us the okay to go see her, we let her dad and Kristin see her first.

"What the fuck happened ?" Travis asked

"We went to the gas station on E.99th and magically Rashad and Vince appeared. We were arguing and you remember the dude from the party ?"

"Marley ?" He questioned

"Yeah him, he told him Rashad owes him something and Rashad was all like fuck off. Next thing you know he pulls out a gun and shoots"

"What happened with Rashad them ?"

"Don't know and don't care, my focus was on Jasmine" I stated leaning back in the chair

"I hope bro good at least" He shook his head

I mumbled a simple mhm and let out a sigh. After Kristin and her father came back, we went to go visit her.