~Chapter 32~

I washed the sticky chlorine of my body and hair. I washed everything twice and got out and played my beat pill. The song, "Walk On Water" came on by Nightcore. I sang along, cuz why not? "I will never be afraid again, I will keep on fighting 'til the end. I can walk on water, I fly. I will keep on fighting until I die! I screamed. Caitlyn joined in and the whole room was dancing and jumping to our up beat and catchy song.

Then, as soon as I was dressed the guys came knocking and asked what we were doing. We told them and they said they would come too. We accepted their coming and got ready. I slipped on some jeggings, a white t-shirt, and a grey hoodie. I put on my grey uggs and put on some mascara. We all went down to the 'Bart's room and told him we were going to the closest mall. We bought cloths, makeup, hats, shoes, and so many more stocking fillers. I got them all EOS. I got Eric a 'I Am FUNny' hat. He would probably wear it all the time.

I got Brent another shirt, and I got some toys for Boots. I tested out some supplies and perfumes. We went to the food court and split up. I went to Panda Express. Be cause I lo e Panda, and pandas. Brent likes pandas too, but I'm mad at him and I like them more than he does. I got orange chicken, fried rice and beef and broccoli. I got my box and sat by Caitlyn and Hayes. They both got sushi and he had his arm draped over her shoulder. I dropped myself causing them to flinch and Hayes to snatch his hand back. I laughed at him and said, "Bro, calm down. I'm cool with it just don't break her heart or I'll break your face." He nodded and I laughed again."It's ok, just don't let Justin or Trevor see this PDA you guys got goin' on over here." They relaxed and I ate with them. We had a great time until Bart called me telling us our curfew was at 4pm. I thanked him and asked him to send the limo, he said he would and we do wished looking around. Brent looked at me every so often and I always broke the contact. He followed me in Forever 21 and apologized. I turned and asked him, "How many times are you going to say sorry? Why can't we be a normal couple? Why can't we be a normal pair of friends? Why does it always seem like you don't want this?" I said tears brimming my eyes. "Because, I don't want to be just friends. I wanted our relationship to have more spice to it." He answered sounding hurt. "Well if you really needed spice, then you wasted your time Brent. You wasted my time and love. You never even meant all the 'I love you's did you?" He looked taken aback and said, "Let me tell you what I meant and he kissed me passionately. I enjoyed it but hated it. I put my hands on his chest, and pushed softly, "Don't" he held my face in his hands and I saw hurt and determination in his eyes and there he said it. "Give me another chance Alex. Please. Let me prove to you that I can be more. That you can more. That we can be more." I looked at him and he waited. I nodded slowly. Almost instantly regretting it. He hugged me. And I missed him. I missed his scent, his kisses, him. I missed Brent Rivera. I missed my ex who cheated on me almost 2 months ago.

I cried silent tears and he asked me out again. He got his arm and wrapped it firmly around my waist and guided me into a store. It was dark and loud music played. I giggled when we found nasty bumper stickers on a rack. I held his hand and he held mine. We looked at the rings and necklaces for two. We got the hearts. I got the half which the man engraved a 'B' into and he got his half and 'A' to show who's heart belonged to who. I thanked the man and paid before Brent would reach his pocket. The necklaces weren't girly nor guyish. I loved mine. I hope, he means his word.