Chapter 14: The Three Goddesses

I watch Lydia run away from me yet another time. Everytime she did, I was with Jordan.

I sat on a rock and put my head in my hands.
I hated not being able to do anything to make Lydia feel better except give her space.

Jordan gasped and sat up. She started screaming when she looked at her arms that were half falling off. The only thing holding them up was a thin strip of skin. There was blood. It was gross.

Then the crying stopped and the air lit up and a screech echoed through the trees.

I turn quickly to see Jordan trying to burn something.

"Jordan! What are you doing?!"

I run by her and saw her with a thin piece of metal that use to be her armor. "I need an arm." She whimpered softly.

I understood what she was asking for.

I pulled more armor off her and sat in a corner and used my fire as a torch as I crafted it together sort of to look like an arm.

After a few hours I groaned and stood up to show Jordan my work.

It wasn't much, but I guess she won't have to look at her broken arm anymore. I bent down next to her and fit it on one of her arms.

It fit perfectly but I had to admit... when the arm squished into place, I almost vomited everywhere.

I looked into the woods where Lydia ran into.

I hope she was alright.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I glared at Jordan while Kaleb took care of her. He never built anything for me. Why does she get a pair of arms? It wasn't fair.

I turned around and walked into the forest, not even trying to blend into the shadows.

I guess I am the daughter of his Mother's enemy. But I thought... I growled into the darkness.

"Stupid Kaleb." I muttered.

A voice echoed through the forest, making me jump.

"Yes. Boys are are very stupid." A voice purred. Then three women appeared in front of me.

"Who are you?"

They laughed.

The first one stepped forward. She had wrinkles and looked like a grandma. "I am Alza."

The second one curtsied. "I am Calipso." This girl was beautiful and young.

The third one was about 20. "I am Scarlett... Your Majesty."

"Follow us." They said and started to walk away and I quickly followed like they asked.
"What is your name Sunshine?" Calipso asked as she walked beside me.

"Lydia." I replied and looked up at her. She was easily the most beautiful women in the world but I thought it would be weird if I said that.

The trees brighten when we walked by, the sun grew happy and sunny, and the birds chirped and sang.

Alza smiled and breathed in the air and looked at me. "Lydia is such a beautiful and young name." She pointed out.

I laughed and thanked her.

Soon we found a clearing and there was a cave in it.

It was a perfect cave. It had carpet and everything. It was hardly a cave.

"Lydia, will you live with us or do you want to be him?" Scarlett asked.

I hugged her and ran to the cave like a little girl. It was amazing. Calipso laughed and the sun brightened.