6: 50 Shades of What the Hell.

Harry's POV

I loved the feel of her delicate little body pressed against mine. It's almost as if we were molded just for each other. Her personality fits mine so well. Just watching her playing with the dolphins, being carefree and happy, made my spirits higher. 

She twitched in her sleep and I turned my head to look at her. Her nose was scrunched up and she was lightly smiling at whatever she was dreaming about. I was mesmerized by her. "Harry..." she breathed out in her sleep. She snuggled deeper into my side and sighed contentedly. She was dreaming about me, and that made my heart as well as my stomach do a weird flutter. 

Bzzzzzzzzzz!

I groaned and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. 

"Hello?" I answered grumpily, not even bothering to see who was calling.

"Hello Harry. Boss said he wants us to do a hit tomorrow night. Someone named Randy. What time did you want us all to meet up?" It was Fitz. I groaned again. I gently removed Claudia's arm from around my waist and got up. I strolled into the living room and sat on the couch. 

"Let's meet at 9:30. Don't tell boss, but I'm only going to see. You guys will do the work. You're the only one I trust Fitz. Don't do anything to break my trust."

With that, I hung up the phone. I put my head in my hands and fell back onto the couch. I promised Claudia I would at least try, and damn it I would do my best. I can honestly say that I think I love her.

Claudia's POV

I woke up alone. Harry wasn't in bed and I was cold and lonely. I sat up and stretched, not tired anymore. I meandered into the kitchen and fixed myself some vanilla chai tea. The kettle screamed and I took it off immediately. I hate the sound of kettles. I grabbed my cup of tea and walked into the living room. I saw Harry asleep on the couch and I frowned. Did I kick him out of bed? 

I shrugged it off and grabbed my phone. 4 missed calls from Fawn, 5 texts from Tawni. I decided to call her. Fawn in my absolute best friend and Tawni is my little sister. 

"CLAUDIA?! What the fuck! Why didn't you answer the phone?! Tawni is worried about you! Where are you?" Fawn shrieked down the phone.

"Woah woah there hoe! Calm your rolls," I said, getting up and heading into the kitchen. "I'm at Harry's. I didn't think Tawni would be home until tomorrow."

We talked, calmly I might add, until I felt arms wrap around my waist and lips on my neck. "I gotta go, Fawn. Call you later."

I clicked end and turned around. I looked up and Harry was wearing his usual smirk. I smiled and looked away. "Would you like some tea?" I asked him timidly. 

"That would be lovely," he replied, his voice husky from sleep. I grabbed a cup and turned on the kettle. I got down some chamomile tea. I was just about the grab my phone when I felt Harry pick me up, large hands on my bum. He set me on the counter and got deeper between my legs. "You look so sexy in the mornings," he said, kissing my neck. 

I giggled, grabbing his face and smashing my lips to his. We moved in sync with each other, him fisting my shirt and me fisting his hair. He was about to take my shirt off when the kettle screamed. Stupid kettle. I cringed and jumped off the counter, Harry protesting profusely.