3: Painful Feelings.

Harry's POV

"The fuck bro?!" I yelled at Travis. I was beyond pissed, more like murderous. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him into the wall. He had a scared look plastered onto his face. None of the others tried to get me off of him, they knew how I got when I was angry . "You hit her?! You are low. I told you about her! You knew and yet you still hurt her!"

"She ratted us out! The bitch got what was coming to her," he said. I lost it. I swung twice, connecting hard with his face and stomach. I was about to hit him again when I heard a feeble "Stop! Harry don't hit him!" 

I turned around. Claudia was standing up, holding onto the wall with one hand for support and the other was holding onto her stomach. Her face was twisted with pain, but she stared at me, determined to get me to stop hitting Travis. She gave me a half hearted smile before leaning her back against the wall and sliding down. I pushed Travis away and ran over to her. 

I crouched down in front of her and took her hands in mine. "Are you alright?" I asked, concern lacing every word.

She gave me her best smile and nodded her head, but I didn't miss the pain that flashed across her face. Every breath must be agonizing for her. I turned to the guys and stared them down. "Whoever isn't going to help me, leave," I shouted. 

Everyone except Fitz flinched and scurried out of sight. He walked over and crouched down next to me. He took her hand in his, and I saw her flinch. "That wasn't supposed to happen, love. I'm sorry," he said in a solemn voice. I saw a shy smile play across her features. 

"Can you walk?" I asked her. She shook her head no and looked down, ashamed. 

I stood up and looked at Fitz. He nodded, knowing what I was going to do. He helped her to her feet and then lifted her onto my back. She was light as a feather honestly. I started walking, her bouncing slightly with every step I took. She let out a small squeal of pain and I stopped. 

"Are you okay?" I asked, worriedly. 

"I'm fine. Just lets get home," she said wearily. I set off towards my place. She let out a squeak of pain every once in a while, which caused me to wonder what they did to her. I walked up the steps o my flat and opened the door, gently setting her on the couch. I switched on the lights and looked at her, my eyes growing wide. Now I know what they did to her. And it just pissed me off more. 

Claudia's POV

He flipped on the light and looked at me, his eyes getting wide. I looked down and saw a rather large gash in my stomach, a bruise on my chest, and some small cuts on my arms. It's not that bad. The only bad thing is that the cut on my stomach is bleeding a little bit.

"Son of a bitch," Harry cursed under his breath and stormed out of the room. He came back in a few moments later with a first aid kit in his hand. He sat down next to me and reached for my arm. I shied away from his touch and scooted as far away from him as possible. He looked at me, a little bit hurt. 

"I'm not going to hurt you love. Hurting you is like hurting a kitten. It's just impossible," he said, with a small smirk playing about his lips. I smiled at him and got up, sitting on the coffee table in front of him. He took my arm and dabbed some hydrogen peroxide on the cuts. Then he looked at my stomach. He got up off the couch and told me to lay down. I did and he kneeled down next to me, dabbing some more peroxide onto my stomach wound. I flinched and took in a sharp breath. 

He looked at me with pain in his eyes. "I wish I could take the pain away. Every pain that you have, I would gladly take it for you, just so you wouldn't have to," he said quietly. Then he took my hand and kissed my bashed knuckles. I let out a small laugh. 

I leaned in and kissed him, taking him by surprise. He got over that quickly though, and kissed me back passionately, his large hands grasping my tiny ones. We broke apart and he smiled. "That was perfect. Everything about you is perfect, and I love it, " he whispered.

I chuckled at him, "Are you always this corny?" I asked him, amused.

He looked at me and smiled sitting next to me on the couch, pulling me into his chest. He played with my hair, I looked at him and he looked down at me. "No, I'm always honest," he said sweetly.

I fell asleep to him humming Cold Coffee to me. Everything that had happened tonight slipped my mind. All that mattered was that Harry was mine and I was his. The guy that I was frightened of, that scared me, was now the guy I was falling for. I didn't know what this dark angel would do, but as long as he was by my side, I felt safe. Like nothing could harm me. But little did I know what was going to unfold in the coming days.

----------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger. Sorry bebz. 

Gif of an excited Harry before their little date! :D It's absolutely perfect!

-Stay beautiful!