Drunk

Jasmine's curls where spread across my face when I woke up. I quietly removed myself from the bed before heading to the shower. I was meeting Shawn at the recording studio. He said he wanted to hear some of my music. I reluctantly agreed and I had Solange come over and watch Jasmine.

I got dressed in a white shirt with some black jean shorts and at 7:54 Solange was at my door. I instantly ran to hug her. I hadn't seen her in 8 months and I missed having my sister around.

" Solo!" I screamed as I let go of her finally.

"I missed you BB." She smiled at me and I pulled her in for another tight squeeze.

"I missed you too!" I released her once again. She entered the house and then sat on the couch I joined her.

"So what's been happening?" Solange smirked at me like I was doing something behind her back.

"Nothing Jesus Christ, you nosey little girl." I scolded her.

" You sure? Because when a guy rents out a Chuck-E-Cheese for someone and their daughter, you start thinking something's going on."

" Oh my god Solange it's nothing serious! He's really sweet and nice. And Jasmine likes him so why not?"

" Because, he seems like a player to me. You know he broke your heart before. And I don't want you or, Jasmine to get hurt. Are you sure she likes him. She could be faking to keep you happy."

"Jasmine basically forced me to go on a date with Shawn. And before back when Destiny's Child was there and Michelle was almost relevant? I think we've both matured since then. I really appreciate you looking out for me, but I think I can choose my own boyfriends thank you very much." I sighed and she rolled her eyes at me.

" I have to go so, I'll see you in about 6 hours." I hugged her goodbye and left.

¥

"Baddest Bitch Thus Far, talking bout you be reppin that Third, I wanna see all that shit that I heard. Know I sling Clint Eastwood, hope you can handle this curve, uh. Foreplay in my foyer, fucked up my Warhol. Slid the panties right to the side, ain't got the time to take drawers off. On sight. Catch the charge I might, beat the box up like Mike in '97
I bite. I'm Ike, Turner turner turn up, baby, no I don't play, " Now eat the cake Anna Mae." Said, " Eat the cake Anna Mae!" I'm nice. For y'all to reach these heights we going to need G3, 4, 5, 6 flights . Sleep tight. We sex again in the morning your breasts are my breakfast, we going in, We Be All Night! " Shawn freestyled to the beat of my new song Drunk In Love. Shawn took off his headphones and walked outside of the recording booth. I took mine off as well before jumping into his arms.

" That was amazing!" I gave him a quick peck on the lips, instinctively. I hadn't realized what I had done until when I opened my eyes I looked and saw Shawn's facial expression.

"Do that again." He told me in a deep demanding voice and I decided to go along with it, kissing him again on the lips but this time I felt Shawn's tongue collide with mine. Very gentle and passionate. Making me feel weak in the knees. And butterflies in my stomach.

" You are so beautiful." Shawn said as he pulled away from our embrace.

" I know. " I smirked before removing my arms that were wrapped around Shawn's neck. His still wrapped around my waist just above my butt.

" Can we sing this at the next Grammy's?" Shawn asked my manager.

" Yeah if they ask Bey to perform again-

" They ask every year." I reminded her and she just rolled her eyes and walked away. She's lucky she's my friend or I wouldn't put up with her bull.