Chapter 18:

Jacob's POV:

"I'm going to see Dakota." I shouted before I left. I got in my car and drove to the hospital. Once I got there, I went to the room Dakota was in. "Hi." She said with a scratchy voice. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked sitting in the chair next to her bed. "Yeah, the doctor just gave me some pain killers. Plus, I hate this cast on my arm." She said looking down at her arm in frustration. "I can tell." I chuckled a little and held her free hand. "I wish could just leave right now. I've been stuck in this stupid bed for three weeks!" She complained. "Do you remember when you said let's make plans?" I asked. "Yeah. We'll make them another time." She said smiling.

She kept smiling and I looked at her weirdly. "Um, are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah, I was just remembering when Evelyn and I were little. When I had no worries." She kept smiling but the beautiful smile went away. "Are you coming tomorrow?" She asked. I smiled, "Of course I am." I kissed her forehead and said goodbye.
~~~~~~~~
"Can you put my hair in a pony tail?" Dakota asked. "Sure." She handed me a hair tie and I messily put her hair up. "Thank you." She smiled and mixed the cookie dough.

Dakota's POV:

After I put the cookies in the oven, and Jacob and I watched TV and waited for them to be done.
He eventually went home after we at the cookies and I was alone.

"I'm so bored!" I groaned and laid down on the couch. My dog ran over and licked my face. "Ew!" I pushed him away and sat up. I got a call from Evelyn. "Hey! I just got home a couple days ago."
"Yay! Do you want to come over?" I asked. "Sure, I'll be there in 20 minutes." She responded. "Ok, see you soon." I hung up and waited for her to come over.

Once she arrived, I told her about the car crash. "Oh my god! Are you ok?" She was so worried I just laughed. "Yes I'm fine." I said, and she eventually calmed down. We watched a lo of movies and talked about college and stuff. It was nice.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ 
I took forever but I hope you liked it😊 please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐