Chapter 17:

Jacob's POV:

A week passed since the last time I saw Dakota. I decided to call her. "Hey." I said after she answered. "Hey." She responded. "Do you want to come over?" I asked. "Sure, I'll be there in about 20 minutes." She said. "Ok, love you, bye." I responded. "Bye!" She hung up and I sat on my bed.

Thirty minutes passed and she wasn't here. I got worried and called her. Her voice mail came on. "This is Dakota Thomson! Please leave a message." I didn't leave a message and hung up. I stood up from my bed and looked out the window. I saw her car, cashed into another one. "Fuck!" I grabbed my phone and called 911.
~~~~~~~~
I held her stiff hand, just as the door opened. The doctor came in and stood in front of me. "How long is she going to be unconscious?" I asked. "Maybe another week or so. She's lucky that the crash wasn't worse." I nodded. "When she wakes up, she will have to take pain killers." I nodded and the door opened again. It was Dakota's mom in her work clothes. "Oh my god!" She yelled nervously. She ran over to her daughter and hugged her stiff body. "Mrs. Thomson," The doctor asked. Dakota's mom looked at him. "She's unconscious, it could have been worse. Would you like me to fill you-" She cut him off. "Just give me the stupid clipboard." She wiped away the tears that were on her cheeks, and walked over to the doctor. He handed her the clipboard and she looked over it. "Ok, I have to go. Take care of her Jacob." Her mom gave the clipboard back and left.

"I'll leave you with her." The doctor said before leaving. I turned back to Dakota. "I know you can't hear me but I love you so much. I would never be able to live without you." I kissed her forehead and left.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Also another short chapter, very sorry, I've been super busy. Hope you liked it😊 please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐