Chapter 13

"Ok, bye I'm going to go throw up." Addison said before she ran into the bathroom. I went outside and sat next to Ryan. "Did the place call back?" He nodded. "Yeah, we can't go today." I sighed. "Then what are we g-" I got cut off by his phone ringing. He answered it and put it on speaker. "Hiiiii Ryan!" A lady's voice shouted through the phone. "Hi Aunt Karen." He said, annoyed.

"I heard you are in West Palm!"
"Yup," he rolled his eyes. "Come visit me! Bring you're friends!" He groaned. "Ok, we'll come at 7:00, ok?"
"Yes, see you soon! Bye!" He hung up and rolled his eyes. "I hate her." I laughed and went inside. I changed into my bikini and went outside. I went straight into the pool and the rest of them came out. "Heard you too had some fun last night." Kyra said winking. "From who?" I asked, swimming over to the edge of the pool. "Just a little birdy, named Jacob." She smiled sheepishly. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, did that little birdy have fun?" I looked straight at Jacob. "I definitely did." He smirked and came into the pool and came next to me. I faced him, looking into his brown eyes. He put his hands on my butt, forgetting all about our friends. "Oh, hey, we're here too." Dylan said with his eyebrows raised. "You and Kyra do it, why can't we." I said looking at him, still in the same position. "True." He said and went into the jacuzzi. "Back to where we were." Jacob said, bringing my attention back to him.

"I had an idea," I said running my hand over his chest. "What is it?" He asked basically grabbing my ass. "Maybe we can make plans to," He smirked. "Have fun." I looked straight into his eyes. "That would be wonderful." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "So when do you want to make these, plans?" He asked. "Maybe when we get back home." I smiled and he moved my closer to him, closing the space between us. We were only focused on each other, no one else.
~~~~~~~~
"Grab you're bathing suits and let's go!" Ryan shouted from the hallway. I grabbed my bathing suit and put it into a bag. I went out into the hallway and into the living room, grabbing my phone. I sat on the couch and waited for everyone. When everyone one was done, we left.

His aunt was nice but really weird. She's great cook though. I guess she's a personal chef, that's what Ryan told me.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ 
Nothing special in this chapter. Hope you liked it😊 please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐