Chapter 7:

Addison left for her ultrasound, and we stayed at the house.

"So, I found this place called Tin Fish, we should go for dinner." Kyra said as she got into the jacuzzi. "Then we can get gelato after." I smiled and we all agreed. Around 11:30 Addison came back. "So, how was it?" I asked grabbing my towel. "Good, but it's too early to tell if it's a boy or girl."
"I'm hoping it's a girl." She whispered to me as she crossed her fingers.
"Is the father to be excited, or nervous?" Jacob said as I sat on his lap.
"I'm calm." Ryan laughed. "So you're excited?" Travis shrugged. "I guess." Addison elbowed him and went inside to change into her bathing suit. Travis started making us some pork and it was delicious.

After lunch we relaxed and swam in the pool. Once dinner came around we drove to Tin Fish, it was delicious. I got the mahi-mahi sandwich.
We drove to the gelato place and the scenery looked amazing.
"Wow. Look how pretty it is!" I said as Jacob held my hand. I bought gelato for everyone and we sat around the fountain. All the lights reflecting off of the water were beautiful. We had our fun and went back to the house. I fell asleep once my head touched the pillow.
~~~~~~~~
"I don't want to go out tonight. You guys can go." I gave my friends a reassuring smile. "I'll stay here with her." Jacob said as they got in the car.
"You don't have to, I'm fine." I said shutting the door. "I'd rather be here with you." He smiled and I smiled back. "So, what do you want for dinner?" I thought about what would be easy. "Pizza." He got out his phone and ordered some pizza. We watched a movie and ate our pizza. Once we finish our pizza, we clean up and go to his room to talk. Three minutes later, I ended up being almost fully naked, on my back, on Jacob's bed, with him on top of me.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Well that happened. Hope you liked it😊 please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖Follow

~ Michela💐