Chapter 4: Numbers

Start from the beginning

"Guys! Come on! The signing is already starting!" Emily says hurriedly as she looks at the huge line of girls from ages five to 18 and quite a few moms. The two girls rush up and get in line with Emily. They were in a long line, not really knowing how so many people could afford backstage passes for One Direction. 

"So what are you guys gonna say to them after the awkward encounter yesterday?" Vinny laughs and Emily simply blushes and starts laughing. 

"I don't know." She says, and rubs the back of her neck. "Wanna listen to Teenagers with me?" Emily asks Brooke. 

"We are listening to teenagers all around us." She says looking at Emily. 

"No. The song!" Emily laughs. 

"Oh!" Brooke says. "No. I don't like that song." 

"Vinny?" Emily pleads. 

"Nope. We're almost to the front of the line anyway." Vinny replies, moving forward a little bit. 

"Hello again." Emily says, smiling as they move so they were in front of the boys. 

"Ello." Harry responds. The three girls hand them their CDs and ask them to sign them. They smile at the five boys and are particularly happy when Harry had happened to write his number in Brooke's CD. 

"Ooo! Someone likes you!" Emily winks at Brooke who started blushing. "Text him!" Emily tells her, pointing towards her phone. Emily stole her phone, and entered the number. 

Brooke: Well aren't you being cheeky, Mr. Styles? ;) 

Harry: Well Didn't want a pretty girl leaving without my number. ;) 

Brooke: Aw... you're so sweet! :* and a liar :P It was a dare wasn't it?

Harry: No... not at all actually. :) 

Brooke: Well then *le blush* anoboeoinvooajfooanofdhapvnobspb Lobster america foster bakery. Sorry Emily got a hold of my phone. :/

Harry: Speaking of which.... what is her number? Leeyum is asking. ;) Quite smitten already. 

Brooke relayed all these messages back to Vinny and Emily. Emily was screaming by the time she was finished reading the final text. 

"OMC! I bet he's just messing with me." Emily slumps, not believing that he could actually like her. 

Brooke: 555-456-8634 

Emily felt her phone vibrating in her pocket, and looked at the unknown number. She started smiling, then bit her lip while responding. She smiled even wider everytime she recieved another one. 

Emily: Ok... So how do I know this is really you and this isn't someone messing with me? 

Liam: Well.... How about a selfie?

Emily: I guess that would do. 

She waited for a response and tapped her nails on the screen of her phone. She felt it vibrate as one of the pads of her fingers hit the cold hard screen of the phone. She smiled as she picked up the phone and bit her lip, getting a selfie that was photobombed by Louis and Niall in the background, along with Harry simply sitting, playing on his phone. Emily snapped a selfie on her phone and sent it to him with the caption of "Well I guess your really Liam then!" She sent it and smiled.