Chapter 3: So we meet again.... Sorry

"What?" Vinny says going wide eyed. 

"Let's get out of here. They already think I'm a stalker. This is not a good way to meet them." Emily hid her head in her hands yet again. 

"Nemmy. I don't think you're ever going to live this down." 

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I figured there would be no one here!" Emily yells as they run out of the arena. 

"Yeah yeah yeah. Was Harry shirtless?" Vinny grabs Emily's arms and looks into her eyes, looking serious, while Emily simply cracks up laughing. "Come on woman! I want to know." 

"I was too busy trying to get out of the dressing room without being arrested." Emily rolls her eyes. 

"Hey!" The girls hear from behind them. 

"THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!" Emily sings, laughing thinking it was Brooke or Vinny messing with her. "I did it again didn't I?" Emily says facepalming. 

"Yep." Vinny says, laughing her head off. 

"Great." Emily says her hands covering her face yet again. 

"Well this has turned into an interesting day." Brooke says as she sees five boys running up to us. 

"Hi." One of them says first. They immediately recognize his Irish accent and identify him as Niall. 

"I am so so so so so so so so so sorry." Emily says, hiding her face. "It was seriously an honest mistake. I mean I thought no one was in there my mom was freaking out and I had to call her." 

"It's okay. Emily was it?" Liam chimes in, his hair growing back, and a quiff made out of what hair he did have. 

"Yeah." Emily squeaked out as she looked into his large brown eyes. A blush crept to her cheeks and she looked down. 

"Excuse her. She is a bit.... OK she is alot crushing." Vinny chimes in. 

"Shut up." Emily looks down. Liam just lets out a little laugh and Emily smiles and looks up, still bright red. "I swear this is not my natural skin tone." 

"It's ok, love." Lou smiles at Emily and she just laughs. 

"Um.... Niall? Could we all get a hug?" Brooke says looking at him awkwardly. He doesn't answer, but just throws his arms around Brooke. As soon as they all get hugs they start smiling like crazy. 

"Brooke..." Emily says looking wide eyed behind the boys. "Is that who I think it is?" She starts smacking Brooke's arm repeatedly. "IT IS!" 

"You're violent when you're excited." 

"IT'S TEN!" Emily yells at her. "David Tennant is right over there." Brooke goes wide eyed and starts freaking out along with her best friend. 

"HALF OF ROCTOR!" Brooke starts freaking out. 

"My geek heart cannot take this." Emily laughs. 

"Should we go ask for a picture?" Vinny turns to Brooke. 

"He's wearing converse!" Emily fangirls while the boys are just looking weirdly at eachother. 

"Um... we'll be right back." Brooke says and the three girls run off and ask the man for a picture quick. 

"Ello then." He replies smiling widely, looking exactly like he did when he was on the show despite not being in costume. 

"Hi." Emily smiles widely at him, and they quickly ask him for a picture. "I am such a huge fan." They all chime in after they are done taking pictures.