the scorch trials [review]

BIG spoilers! beware! 

okay... i admit that i watched the scorch trials on release day sooooo this review is a bit late. 

BUT- that doesn't mean i don't have things to say!! 

i think we can all agree that the movie was not very similar to the book. like it wasn't bad, but it had nothing to do with the plot of the novel. 

like the multiple mazes, the group escaping wckd, the way winston died (*tears*), and so much more. like the right arm had no business in the series until the death cure but oh well. 

i'm not trying to say the movie wasn't good, but you see my point. 

anyways, let's talk about how freaking intense and emotional this film was. thomas' relationship with each of the gladers was so amazing and the entire movie was so action packed. aaaaaand brenda was so badass, wow. NEWT my baby (he didn't get enough lines wtf). 

WHAT WAS THAT ENDING???? 

the whole action scene at the end brought me to tears and theresa's betrayal hurt! (although this was an element in the plot and technically wckd manipulated her so NO HATE TO THERESA AGNES!!!

but minho minho minho minho... my poor baby. i was practically sobbing by the end of this film and minho being taken away was horrific. 

thomas' speech at the end sent chills through my body. i am so pumped for the death cure (but 2017 why). 

yeah, this review is gonna be dragged on forever if i don't shut up! lol. 

-  rukayah. xx