ant-man [review]

(non-spoiler) 

soooooo, i watched ant-man last thursday, july 23rd. 

to say the least, it was pretty amazing. 

like honestly, i was very impressed. solid 9.5/10. when the movie was first announced, i was really annoyed. like i wanted a black widow movie, wtf. but as more and more trailers and clips were released, i decided to give it a chance. 

and so, i watched the movie. 

it fit so nicely in with the rest of the marvel cinematic universe, and i can't wait to see more of scott lang in future marvel films. 

scott lang: HILAIOUS. like literally, his lines were perfect. paul rudd did an incredible job with the role. plus, he was just an all-round pretty great dude. like his strive to change his criminal ways, and the fact that he just wants to protect the people he loves was admirable.

the easter eggs and teasers killed me. like marvel does such a great job with easter eggs, so it was cool. 

CAMEOS: like literally they already showed the one cameo of a certain flying avenger in one of the tv-spots, so this isn't a spoiler. anyways, he is absolutely wonderful. love him. he's just great, what else can i say.  also, there were two other cameos in the beginning, and i nearly squealed in the theater. just saying. 

the post-credit scenes: if you hated the movie (which idk how you could), the post-credit scenes will make it all worth it. BOTH of them made me so excited and emotional tbh. *cue obnoxious fangirling* 

anyways the plot was easy to follow, although i always do my research before seeing marvel movies, so i can't wait to see what the future holds for the ant-man character. 

everybody should see this movie. if you don't, baskin robbins will know. 

baskin robbins always finds out. 

- rukayah. xx