new spider-man

since marvel has decided that a new spider-man is necessary, i'm gonna rant about it. 

i personally loved andrew garfield as spider-man, and i'm still unsure as to why they decided to reboot again. 

whatever, what's done is done. apparently they decided that tom holland is worthy of playing the role of peter parker, and i'm torn on my opinion about this decision. 

i'm not hating on him, i just don't know how to feel yet. i just really hope he does justice for the character. 

on another note, why does marvel keep trying to shove spider-man down our throats? like i love spidey/peter, but i would be thrilled to have a black widow movie. 

A BLACK WIDOW MOVIE. 

why is that so hard for marvel to understand? like adding him into the civil war movie is alright, since he's part of civil war in the comics, but another stand alone movie? again? 

if they had made a third the amazing spider-man film i would've been okay. i would've been okay since andrew garfield would still be spider-man, and i wouldn't have to become used to a whole new actor all over again. 

this is pretty much all i have to say for now, and i truly hope marvel made the right choice by casting tom holland. i have nothing against him, so i'm counting on him to not screw up peter for me.