Carlos

[9:00 P.M]
Carlos: hey, Ben!! How was the date? ;) Mal seemed kinda loopy...
Ben: loopy?!? Oh no... Did she become.. GIRLY again?!? I didn't even kiss her this time!!! Or did I?... I don't remember!! I'm still in shock...
Carlos: nope. Just seemed... Happy.... And that's a rare thing... What did you do to her?
Ben: I didn't do anything!!!! We just talked, and I splashed her with the ocean water, and she laughed... And it was sunset... And we sat down, ate strawberries, and talked.
Carlos: well.... If you say so..
Ben: that's it!!! I promise!! We just.. Discussed... The island... And that lead to us talking about wishes... Er... Dreams as you guys call them.
Carlos: o.....k....
Ben: why is that weird?! Wait... How was Mal acting? Like... Giggling?! Or like... Shocked? Or like... Head in clouds?
Carlos: umm... Head in clouds
Ben:nnnnoooooOooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!! Why couldn't it be the second one?! That's how I acted....
Carlos: well... It was second... Then third.... Then a short period of first... Now I don't know what she is...
Ben: she was all three?! Ugh... Why?!?
Carlos: you always make her like this..
Ben: ....I'm.... Not sure... How to feel... About that...
Carlos: neither do I... You know, you really need to stop doing that to her.. It gets really annoying for us who have to deal with it...
Ben: I can't help it!!! Ugh... Why must all these girls go crazy at the sight of me?! I'm cursed I'm telling you!!!
Carlos: have you looked in the mirror recently?! Seriously!! Oh! By the way, this is Audrey.
Ben: WHAT?! .. I... I'm cursed. That's it, I'm cursed. Why do these things always happen to me?!
Carlos: because you are REALLY cute!!
Carlos: GAH! Sorry about that, Ben.... I'm with Jane, who is with Jay, who is with Audrey... And she is rreeaallyy strong!..
Ben: this is Carlos.. Right? Seriously Carlos? Not someone pretending?
Carlos: nope. Just Audrey nearly crushing my phone trying to text you...
Ben: why? Why do they do this to me?! Why does every girl do this to me?! I'm not THAT good looking!
Carlos: actually, you are.. You just don't know it... SORRY, CARLOS, BUT IT'S TRUE!!
Ben: What?!
Carlos: that was Jane... Apparently my phone is a "phone for all"
Ben:.. MOM!! DAD!! HELP ME GET THIS CURSE OFF!!!
Carlos: ugh. Can't you just live with it?
Carlos: SERIOUSLY!! Stop stealing my phone!! That was Jay..
Ben: I should find Mal... Or hide.. I should probably just text her.. ACK! FaceTime request from Mal.. I should just hide... Okay.. I'll accept it.. Ttyl! I hope...
Carlos: good luck...