Doug

[9:15 A.M]
Ben: DOUG!!! WHY?!?!?
Doug: ahh..... Fekfniengknkddidmfnflwl
Ben:.......... Do you need a doctor?.....
Doug: no!! It's just.... I'm sitting next to Evie.... And whenever she looks at me... Well, I forget to stop moving my fingers... And that happens...
Ben: oooohhhhhh.... I understand 100%
Doug: so what's hoopla nog at mitts markka
Ben:.......okay....... I understand...... But.. That just doesn't make any sense...
Doug: oh. I tried to say what's going on.... Then she looked at me.... And autocorrect.... And THAT happened.... Do I need help?
Ben:..... Yes.... But that's besides the point..
Doug: so... Pretty...
Ben: .................
Doug: so... Cool... Me.. Not.. Cool.. Gonna... Faint...
Ben: SNAP OUT OF IT!!! I'M TRYING TO KILL YOU HERE!!! I DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU!!!!.... But.. Just between us.... It helps if you don't make eye contact.... Look at the middle of the eyebrows.... Then it looks like you're making eye contact... And you don't faint...
Doug: thank you!!! You are a life saver!!! Got to go!! I am going to actually TALK to my date!!! :D
Ben: wait... DATE?!? Okay... Let's talk about that...
Doug: study date... But let's face it... Study dates are dates... You NEVER focus on the school... At least.. I'm not.
Ben: yeah..... I don't either.... But don't tell my father that.... That's the only thing he lets me do with Mal...
Doug: I REALLY have to go!!!
Ben: okay... Ttyl! Wait.. I was mad at you... Meh. Talk about that later. good luck!