Mal

[4:00 P.M]
Ben: Mal?... Um... Can we talk? BTW, not breaking up with you.. Just to be clear.
Mal: why in the world would I think you were breaking up with me? You're my Benny Boo! What do you need to talk about? Oh! Did you like those cookies? And Evie keeps saying I'm crazy... But I don't understand! I'm perfectly normal! The doctor said so!
Ben: um... Yeah.. So.. About that... You're kinda acting weird..
Mal: ha ha! Nice one! You are good at pranking but seriously, what did you need to talk about?
Ben: you're.... Acting.... Weird..
Mal: oh... You're serious...
Ben: and it's sorta my fault... So I need to fix it. Do you remember anything that happened before we kissed? Like.. How you used to act and things like that?
Mal: oh yes! I was a super, duper, grumpy pants! I am SO much better like this! At least.. I hope so.. Did you like the cookies?
Ben: no.... Wait! I liked the cookies! I mean... You're not better like this!
Mal: I am too!!!!
Ben: Mal, you're not. I miss the old you! I mean... Your laugh is SO cute... And when you blush, my heart about beats out of my chest... Wait! Off track.... Point is! You're not you at the moment... And I wish the old you would come back...
Mal: well, even if I did want to go back to old me.... I don't know how!!
Ben: wait.. Why?
Mal: because you kissed me, and I turned into this! I had no control over this!
Ben: uuuuuugggggghhhhhh!! It always goes back to me... Every time I try to kiss you, something interrupts us, then I finally got to kiss you without you turning away, and you turn into a girly, monster. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! AM I CURSED TO NEVER HAVE A NORMAL GIRLFRIEND?!?!?
Mal: what was wrong with Audrey? Not that I am complaining you broke up with her.... You are soooooo cute.... But was she a wackadoo?
Ben: ............. I probably shouldn't answer that....
Mal: whatever, Benny Boo.
Ben: NO! STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!
Mal: why are you so angry? I'm still Mal....
Ben: YOU'RE NOT GIRLY!!!!! YOU'RE NOT MAL RIGHT NOW!!! STOP BEING AUDREY!!! I LOVE YOU!!! Wait... I seriously just typed that...
Mal: well, I'm glad you love me... But I still have no idea how to be Mal!! I am LITERALLY STUCK BEING AUDREY!
Ben: hhhhhmmm... Maybe if I kissed you again?.. You know... To try to fix it , of course..
Mal: I seriously have no idea. All I want now is to be normal, and FOR EVIE TO GET OUT OF THAT LAB, AND START TALKING TO ME AGAIN!!!!
Ben: yay! You're yelling! That's a start. *sends strawberry emojis* this might help...
Mal: yummy strawberries...
Ben: yay! You're starting to come back!! Okay.... *sends more strawberry emojis*
Mal: STOP TORMENTING ME! AND TELL ME WHERE THE STRAWBERRIES ARE!!! You are holding them captive aren't you?! >:( oh wait..... I think I'm normal again...
Ben: YAY! Sweeti.... MAL! You're back!! I could kiss... Nope.. Never doing that again... :o
Mal: JUST TELL ME WHERE THE STRAWBERRIES ARE!!! I am so hungry...
Ben: I have them... You'll have to catch them! ;)
Mal: STOP HOLDING MY STRAWBERRIES CAPTIVE!!!
Ben: ha ha.. Want one?
Mal: gggrrrr.... >:(... :)
Ben: *kiss face emoji* wait... The kissing emoji won't make you go crazy, will it?!
Mal: just give me the strawberries..