Chapter 5

"Im sorry didn't know she was your property," Jason said while smirking at Nick.

"Nick lets go," I said pushing him towards the door.

"You should listen to her Nick," Jason said being a prick now that i wanted to punch.

"Hey," i said turning to Jason, "You need to watch your filthy fucking mouth. Just because you have a serious attitude problem, doesn't mean you have to take it out on my brother and me."

"Wow," said Nick standing behind me with his eyes wide.

"Now Nick i'm fucking hungry so let's go get some food before i punch this fucking asshole's face in," I said turning and walking away. I reached the doorway and said " are you coming?"

"Yeah i am," Nick said and walked up behind me.

"I need food!!!" i said really loud. Listening echo down the hallway. I saw a few people look around the corner as Nick and i walked down the hallway. Some girls gave me scary glares, but i didn't know why.

"They think I am into you and that's why they are angry," Nick said laughing lightly.

"But i'm your sister," I said astonished.

"Yeah so, they don't know that yet," Nick said slightly smirking at me.

"Hey thanks for telling me about Jason, but i can take care of him on my own," I said smiling at Nick.

"Riiiiiiight," Nick said with a "you'r so in over your head" tone.

"Wow you totally don't believe in me," I said crossing my arms and pouting.

"You'r right i don't," He said laughing. When we turned the next corner we came to a pair of double doors and i saw through the double doors the cafeteria.

"Food," I yelled slamming both swinging doors open and scanning the cafeteria for where the line began. It wasn't till i was in line and mentally drooling at the sight of food that i realized the entire cafeteria was staring at me. Nick appeared behind me and said "they can tell the resemblance, Plus our families history is known by almost every family in town."

"Oh," i said turning away from the stares and picking up a tray to get food. When i turned back to start to look at the food, i could hear the whole room commence in chatter.