chapter 4

"He is just jealous mom took you instead of him," nick said sighing and looking at me.

"Why?!" I asked shocked.

"Because when mom left he asked to come with her and she said no," he said.

"How does he remember all of this?" I asked slightly confused.

" I don't know actually but I think he has a photographic memory," he said.

"Oh that must have been very painful," I said looking at my feet feeling like a piece of crap.

"Yeah, so it might take some time to get him to like you," he said.

"So be it," I said with a sigh. The school bell rang for passing period to first period. I started to look at my schedule.

"Do you want help to your first class?" Nick asked while looking over my shoulder.

"That would be great," I said still looking at my schedule extremely confused.

"Great because we have first period together anyway," he said smiling. He then started to walk away and I quickly followed. We took several turns around many corners and I think we even went up some stairs before we come to a door labeled Mrs. Clearwater's Biology class. To make things even more weird the classroom door had a poster of both reproductive systems on it.

"Well I guess that makes it obvious what we will be learning about," I said slightly smirking before taking the doors handle and opening it to go in. I walked in and Nick quickly followed me. I stopped to survey the empty seats. Of course Nick found a seat next to a person right away.

"Well if it isn't our new addition to the class," said a voice to my left. I looked and to my surprise there stood a short woman about 5'4 with brown hair and blue eyes. She looked up at me since I was five inches taller than her. "Well don't just stand there. Introduce yourself. "

I turned to the class and said, "Hi. I'm aria and that's all you need to know about me so no questions, thanks." By the time I had finished talking I had spotted a seat that was empty. I walked to the seat and sat down. I pulled my notebook out of my backpack and started to doodle in my notebook. Mrs. Clearwater started to teach the lesson and I zoned out while drawing a great picture of my favorite character out of a fantasy book I read during the summer. Bang! The classroom door burst open and in the frame stood a boy about 6'2 and had dirty blonde hair with green eyes. He looked like the player type and not to my surprise most of the girls started mentally drooling and staring at him as he walked in. I simply looked at him and went back to doodling in my notebook. I was finishing up the eyes on my character drawing, but was interrupted by a paper airplane landing on my paper. It looked up to see my brother motioning for me to open it.

I did as was instructed and It wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sis,

Don't even think about trying to get at Jason. He is a total player.

Ur brother,
Nick

------------------------------------------------------------------

I snickered quietly while smirking. I was about to write my reply when a hand came and snatched the paper off my desk. I turned to find that the blonde kid from the door frame had seated himself next to me. "excuse me?" I asked, " does that belong to you?" The boy looked shocked as I spoke the words to him.
"Well no, but...." he started but I cut him off.

"No butts. Don't take what isn't yours," I said snatching the paper back.

"Wow," the boy said as I started to write back.

I quickly wrote back:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro,

I don't even know who Jason is, and this dude next to me is a total jerk.

-Aria

------------------------------------------------------------------

I through the paper airplane back and Nick caught it. I saw him crack a smile and scribble something back. I caught it as it sailed back.

It wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sis,

the person sitting next to you is Jason and Yes he is a jerk.

-Nick

----------------------------------------------------------------

I snickered again. I went back to doodling in my notebook till a note slid over from Jason (the kid sitting next to me). Wow, I thought, what does he want. I read the note:

What you drawing over there? and do u like Nick?

-Jason

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wrote back: Why do u care what im drawing? and no im his triplet.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i passed it back and he read it. When he passed it back it wrote: It looks like its from born at midnight the book and I didn't know he had a triplet.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Then the bell rung and it was time for second period. I quickly gathered my things and started to walk away from my table. I was stopped by a hand grabbing my arm. I looked back to see the Jason kid and he was about to say something till Nick showed up. Jason dropped my arm.

"Stay away from my sister," Nick said staring daggers at Jason.