Chapter 1

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"God damn alarm clock," I grumbled into my pillow.

I rolled over in my bed and slammed the button down to make it cease its annoyingly loud sounds. My alarm clock was showing that it was six am. I was about to fall back asleep when my bedroom door burst open.

"Wake up!" My mom yelled at the top of her lungs and jumped on my bed.

"Mom!I shouted, frightened and shocked that she  had just jumped on top of my bed, "get out!" I yelled at her as she go off the bed.

"I know we are new to this community, but get used to it because were are going to stay here until you graduate!" she said smiling at me with excitement.

"Your joking right?" I said looking at her with shock on my face.

"I thought you would be excited," she said getting really sad.

"Get out mom," I said as I walked into my bathroom that was connected to my bedroom. I heard her footsteps fade down the hall as I Brushed my midnight black hair with my comb and looked at myself in the mirror. My bluish purple eyes had the shiny look to them when I am about to cry. I saw a few of the tears role down my cheek before wiping them away and letting out a large sigh. I quickly brushed my teeth and got into some clothes. I quickly slipped on some black skinny jeans and a white crop to that had the words "too tired" on the front and " so go away" on the back. I quickly found my pure black converse and slipped them on my feet. I dashed out my bedroom door to the stairs.

"Mom I don't think today is a good day to got to school," I said as I was walking down the stairs with my hand on the banister. Walking up to me, my mom took my hand and said,

"Don't worry it's just your first day of high school at a new school, with new people and new surroundings." I sigh and I shake her hand off of mine and go to grab my school bag off the kitchen floor. I swipe a banana off the granite counter top and walk out the ugly brown door. My mom and I had a huge disagreement about moving here. I was perfectly happy in the small town of Morgan Hill which was so quite and so close to the city and the suburbs. But, my mother insisted we move to the most hippy town ever in California. Arcata, California. What a great place, NOTE THE SARCASUM. Conveniently enough the high school, which has a shitty name, Rainbow High was across the street from my house. The large building looked like it had two levels of classrooms. Then there were these two pairs of double doors directly in front of the school. Of course since it's still August everyone is in tank tops and shorts. Plus to top it off the majority of those tank tops are rainbow colored. As I walk up the steps to my colorful school I open the door to find two very short girls making out. After a few seconds of being in shock. I got my thoughts together and cleared my throat. The girls only broke away fro a second to say "go around," and then they went quickly back to sucking each others faces off.

"There is no other way around both your fat ass's to get into the school genius," I commented at them quite loudly. then they broke away from each other and turned to me.

"Well someone is quite strong willed for a freshman," the one to the right said. She had nicely curled light blond hair with the perfect, blue eyes to match. She was wearing a rainbow crop top with the shortest shorts, that, by the way, still somehow covered her humongous ass, I had ever seen. The other girl though, was shorter than the blonde one, she had curly brown hair and the most forest green eyes I had ever seen. At my height of five foot nine they were short in comparison. The blonde one being about five foot six and the brown haired one being five foot three. The girl with brown hair who I noticed was wearing a very pretty floral dress, spoke up and asked "Are you sure she is a freshman Lyssa?"

"For your information I'm still standing here," I said quite annoyed, "And to answer you, yes I am a freshman. Now get out of my way." When they both just stood there with their noses in the air like snots, I simply shoved them both apart, accidently making one of them fall over onto her butt and cry out in pain.

"Oops," I simply said with no emotion while walking away, without turning back to look.

=====================================================================================

Authors note: hi guys this is my first story I have felt confident in. so if you have any suggestions for it please, please, please, comment tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!