chapter 2

I made my way to the administration office, with the help of a map that was posted on the wall of the hallway where all the lockers were. when i finally found the office i saw that the frame of the double door entrance was rainbow designed. I mumbled some things about how disgusted i was with this town and opened the door to walk in. Before i got two steps in through the threshold of the room I felt many eyes scan me.

"Hello?" said a voice that almost sounded too sweet like it was poison that tasted like chocolate.

"How may I help you?" Said the voice as i turned to find a women with blonde straight hair and clear blue eyes.

"Im new," I said looking her up and down. She looked to be in her early thirties. and was short and probably fifty pounds overweight, and that's only being nice, plus she had the most sickly fake smile i had ever seen.

"Yes you must be Aria," she said turning and walking away just to come back a few seconds later with a manilla folder. She handed it to me and said that there was all the paperwork i needed for school, including my schedule, a school map and a list of clubs i could join.

"yeah thanks.... I guess" i said in a rude and skeptical tone before walking out the door.

Damn that lady is creepy i thought as i started to try and find my classes. My schedule read out like this : Period 1: AP Biology School Schedule: Monday periods 1-6

Period 2: Art Tuesday and Thursday periods 1,3,5

Period 3: AP Portuguese Wensday and Friday Periods 2,4,6

Period 4: Algebra 2

Period 5: English 10

Period 6: Pe 10

I read the schedule over several times and i was just thinking about how much homework i was going to recieve and how many people back home probably had already forgoten about me.

As i was walking i cam to turn the corner in the hallway i ran smack into a hardback of another body. "Oh,shit are you ok?," I heard the person say.

Yeah i'm fine," i grumbled as I steadied myself with their hand that they were holding out.

"Wow someones being a grumpy bithc today," siad the boy infront of me. I quickly looked the boy up and down. The white boy standing infront of me looked about five foot eleven and had orangish/teal eyes. That were strangely way to similar to mine. His black hair was perfectly spiked in all directions on his head. He wore a simple black tanktop with the letter "N" in white lettering. His grey jeans looked brand new, making me think he didnt go to this hippie school, and his blue vanz just made it more promininent that he had actual style and no school spirit. 'Thank god' i thought. When i finally looked at his face he was smirking.

"See something you like?" He said with a cocky ton.

"You wish," I said with a discusted face.

"Sombodies sassy this morning," he said loud enough to the point that some people in the locker filled hallway turned to look. I tried to go around him then, trying not to make a sceen, but he stepped quickly in my path. "What's your name?" he asked after blocking my exit from the converasation for the sixth time.

"Why do you need to know?" I questioned him,staring daggers through his eyes.

"Because its onbvious you are new and don't know anyone," He said in a "duh" tone.

"what makes you say that?" I asked slightly offended.

"You have a manilla folder in your arms that says welcome to Rainbow High," he said pointing to it with a smirk that could make someone want to punch him.

"OK. Fine. Your right. Whoever you are. I am new and I don't have any friends," I said as I sighed giving up my tough girl act.

"My name is Aria ," I said looking at him in defeat.

"Thats a cool name. My name is Nick Silver and if you need anything just come and ask," he said while showing off his smirky thousand waut smile.

"Wait, what did you say your last name was?" I asked really confused.

"Silver. Why do you think its sexy?" He asked like an idiot.

"No, Infact its my last name too." I said standing there in shock.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note....... I hope you liked the ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please I need suggestions for this story thx