"Haa Niall you are in troubles" said Kendall.
We filled a bucket with cold water. We walked in his room and spilled all water on him.

He almost jumped off the bed and sreamed " ohh my god!!!!! Cold...cold....cold" then he shaked his wet hair and he realized that i'm standing next to him.
"Hailey!!!! Why?? What i done to you?" he was asking like a kid.
I slowly walked out. "I will throw you in the pool!!" he said "First you need to catch me" i yelled from the kitchen.

He was chasing me around the house.
He caught me in the living room. "We are going swimming" said Niall. "No Niall put me down!! NOW!"
We meet Liam and Niall started to laugh "what do you have on face Payno!?"
Liam looked at him with weird face!
"Liam help me" i was calling him jokingly.

We came to the pool. " Niall please put me down!" i was begging him. "I don't want to be wet."
"You are so sweet when you are pissed off." he said.
"You said that i need to put you down and because i am so kind i will put you down." he said.

But next moment he threw me in the pool.

"I put you down" he said in laugh.
"You think it's funny ha??" i asked and swimming with my clothes on.
"Yes, i won." said Niall and he was looking me how i swim.
" okay fineee" i rolled my eyes and i was smiling.

"Now please give me your hand and help me out of the pool, i'm freezing" i gaved him a serious look.

He gave me his hand.

And i pulled him in the pool.
I sat down on the edge of the swimming pool and i was looking at him and laughing so much. "Ahahaha acully i won Niall" i said.
"Girl you're surprising me every day" he said and he sat next to me. I was still laughing.
" You are very naughty girl!" he said smiling.

Harry came to us and he said "Niall did you forgot something." he said to Niall. We stood up.

Niall winked me and i knew what i need to do.

We grabed him and pushed him in the pool.

"You gotta be kidding me" he said and started laughing. Then Kendall came and when she saw Harry swimming she started laughing " Harry so you went swimming as well!" she said.

Harry came out of the pool and he said "Oh we forgot to mention that we are going on music awards today."
"Whaaat!!? I haven't got nothing to wear!!" said Kendall. "Yeah so we are going shopping" said Harry.

We went in shopping center. Kendall helped me to find a dress. We find a beautiful dresses for us.

Kendall did me a make-up and i dressed blue dress. Kendall was wearing dark red dress.
Someone knocked and said "Girls are you ready?" it was Harry.
We walked out.

"Woow Kendall you look beautiful" said Harry. "And yes Hailey you look pretty as well." he added.
I looked at Kendall and i said in her ear "I am not stupid, what is going on with you two?"

"Nothing, why do you think that?" she said back to me.
"He is tottaly in love with you!" i said.
"Shut up" she said, but she knew that i have right!

Niall walked past me. He stoped and looked back at me.
"Well will you say something or will you just standing here like a statue." i said jokingly.

He came few steps closer to me he was looking me in my eyes and he was smiling, because he knew that his eyes drive me crazy.

"You look awesome!" he said with his Irish accent. My heart was melting, i love his accent.
" You are not bad as well." i said and i walked in the car. "Heyy how do you mean you are not bad??" he said and sat next to me. "I'm hot as hell in this suit" said Niall jokingly. "Liam will we get food?? I'm hungry!"
"Yes Niall you will get your food" he answered him.