Chapter one

Chloe's P.O.V
Running around the isle like crazy, it's what we do. At the moment I was painting a black silhouette paining of my father with red and black flames in the background with 'long live evil" painted within. As I finished I looked to my right to see Carlos doing the same. I smiled at best friend from over 10 years ago as he returned it flashing his bright white teeth.

"They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad"
We heard mal sing which caused us to run off, we ran into a old building that inhabited a few of the low life's within. As we were running through, I noticed a gold chain lying on a kitchen table as quickly snagged it as we ran through more houses.

"A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home"
Jay sang as he scaled some building as me and Carlos were coming through one of our last few houses.

"So I've got some mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me?
I never got no love"
I heard Evie sing as I looked out the window of our last house to see her strutting across the table gaining the attention of a few people sitting at it.

"You say I'm vain,
Say again?
I'll explain,
Why your I'm pain"
I sang as I jumped down a stair rail, stealing a few things off people while I met up with carlos

"They think I'm callous
A low-life hood
I feel so useless
Misunderstood"
Carlos sang as he pulled a red bandana off a man that was standing there. What can I say his favourite colour is red. As we were running around the corner I noticed a little girl with an apple, ha nope, mine. I lifted it out of her hands threw it in the air, took a chunks and threw it back at her. As I threw it back as her Carlos pulled me along.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world"
Mal and Evie sang as me and Carlos were running through a shelter jumping on beds waking people up, well Carlos was, I was lifting their possessions shoving them into my jacket, which the pocket of my is now full of.

"I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next—like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the (core), I'm rotten to the (core)
I'm rotten to the core."
We all sang as we met up at the steel gate. Shoving it open, causing mischief as we all scattered around grabbing steel pipes and banging them of everything causing havoc, as per usual.

"Call me a schemer
Call me a freak
How can you say that?
I'm just... unique!"
Mal sang as she pulled out her purple spray paint and strayed an 'M' on an old plastic shower curtain as she pulled it back to reveal a member of the isle sitting in the bath behind it.

"What, me? A traitor?
Ain't got your back?
Are we not friends?
What's up with that?"
Jay sang as he lifted a tea pot and rubbed it. Obviously stealing.

"So I'm a misfit
So I'm a flirt
I broke your heart?
I made you hurt?"
Evie sang as she ran through rows upon rows of material and in the end up pulling a red scarf of the clerk, wooing him over.

"I'll make you swoon,
You'll lose your mind,
You'd wish you were immune,
So undefined"
I sang to a bystander staring at me, then ran away at the last line meeting up with the others.

"The past is past"
Carlos sang as the both he ran over a table kicking buckets of apples whist swinging down of a support beam.

"Forgive, forget
The truth is..." Carlos sang as he joined me on the cart filled with hay.

"You ain't seen nothing yet!"
All of us roared close by each other as me and Carlos threw hay at the lady shouting about her damn apples. We eventually jumped of the cart and ran into a mill to see mal, Evie and jay