chapter 7

Chloe's pov

I woke up the next morning in Carlos'  arms. I shook him gently as we had to get up to go to the coronation to get the wand, wow I never thought id say that in my life, ya know me being evil I haven't went to a royal coronation but all of the other kids here part from us villain kids have, I wonder what its gonna be like. me and Carlos got dressed, I was wearing a really poufy but nice dress that Evie had made she made similar ones for herself and for mal. me and Carlos went across the hall to mal and Evie's dorm to find the girls up and getting ready and jay sitting messing on something, normally it would be us getting jay up but surprisingly he was up before anyone else. the coronation started at 11:30 and it was now 11 so we decided that it was best to leave. I was really nervous to see belle or the beast because ya know yesterday the whole morphing thing. I gripped Carlos' hand as tight as I could when were walking through the doors to get the main hall. I saw the beast and yep he was still the beast then belle we was walking round everywhere screaming " I'm in love with the Gaston". yep it worked perfectly fine. then the horns started going and ben and mal came up in a carriage I think mal broke the love spell but it already wore off. ben was now walking up to the stand thingy where the fairy god mother bless ben with the wand I was scared of what is going to come next to I hid my head in Carlos' arm as he wrapped his arm tighter around me and kissed the top of my head, fairy god mother was now making ben say this vow thingy's until someone snapped the wand of her ... it was Jane. a spark flew out of the wand and it went somewhere. ma took the wand of Jane and ben said something about her being good but at this point we were all up front with mal. mall said "Evie being Evie doesn't make you happy being with Doug and getting good grades make you happy" mal said towards Evie, "jay stealing doesn't make you happy, playing tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy" mal said turning to jay, "Carlos, grooming your mother didn't make you happy, but who would of thought rubbing dudes belly and being with chloe makes you happy" she said towards Carlos, "chloe, trying to impress you father certainly doesn't make up happy, look what he made you do" mal said referring to the beast and a crazy belle shouting that she loves Gaston. "being with Carlos, surprisingly romantic walks and drawing make you really happy, who would of thought, a girls who father demanded her not to find love, has found love with a amazing guy like Carlos who I know will treat you right." mal also said towards me, smiled at her and cuddled into Carlos arm, " and me trying to impress my mother doesn't make me happy, being here with ben make me really ,really happy." after we all decided to be good a puff of green smoke appeared and maleficent was in the middle of it , Carlos pulled me tighter in to him as she said some thing to mal, "o chloe and Carlos, this is from your parents, never find love" she said as she threw me and Carlos apart to either side of the room. I tried to go to Carlos and Carlos tried to go to me too but thee was like a magical force field surrounding us, its like were both magnets and were both the south poles and were repelling every time we try to touch. maleficent then turned to a dragon and tried to destroy all of us until mal started to chant and we all joined in " the power of evil is no match as five hearts become one" we repeated this as maleficent shrunk down in the size of a really small lizard. when she shrunk the force fields between me and Carlos were broke and everyone was unfroze, did I not mention that yeah everyone was froze. me and Carlos ran to each other and embraced each other in a hug. I pulled away realising I had to do something. I ran up to the beast and started to think of him not being the beast anymore and when the red beam shot out of my had the beast was turned back into king Adam then I ran over to belle and thought of her of her not being in love with my father. when the trance was broken she ran over the her husband I walked up to the too and said " look I'm really sorry for what I have done I wouldn't of done it only I was trying to impress my father so he would accept me, forgiveies?" I asked as then they both pulled me into a hug and then I said " I think that's a yes" I pulled away and Carlos walked up to me and game me a passionate kiss. we then started to sing and dance to set it off, mal and ben were gong to kiss a couple of times but then the  me and Carlos just kissed, Evie was dancing with Doug, I was obviously dancing with Carlos, mal was dancing with be and jay was dancing with Alicia the daughter of Alice and wonderland, hey they look cute together. once we finished dancing the night away, we headed back to our dorms, we all decided to sleeping me and Carlos' dorm, so it was obviously me and Carlos, there was Evie and Doug, mal and ben and jay and Alicia. me and Carlos were in my bed, mal and ben were in Carlos' bed, Evie and Doug were on the sofa bed and jay and Alicia made a fort of some sort on the ground, we then all drifted to sleep wondering what life would bring to us we are now officially good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

um hey guys so that's the end of the movie but obviously I'm going to  keep this book going with what happens after, it never really tells you what happens after in the movie so I decided to make up what does happen.