"Vernon, come on, Areum's face is bruising too." Woozi says and my best friend glances at me like I'm a stranger.

"Babe, she hit me first and I just panicked." Eui says and false tears run down her makeup covered cheeks.

"You liar!" I shout and Eui moves behind her boyfriend.

"I can't believe this, Areum." He says, looking at me disappointedly.

"It's not her fault that your girlfriend is an absolute bitch, Hansol!" Jun shouts and I watch as Eui's face drops.

Vernon just stares at him, shocked by his words.

"Are you guys really taking her side?" He asks and glares at me.

In his eyes, I don't see my loving best friend but a stranger. A cold hearted, unloving stranger.

"Of course we are." Jun says and wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"Well, I'm sorry but Eui and I are going to go home. You all enjoy the rest of the road trip." He says angrily and pulls his girlfriend away.

We all stare, shocked.

"And by the way, Areum," He says and turns around to face me. "I no longer consider you my best friend. I'm really disappointed in you."

I cry silently as we all watch the two walk away. Joshua hugs me but I push him away before running from the twelve boys.

I find a public toilets building and I jog behind it. I sit against the wall and cry into my hands.

Vernon, my best friend, is no longer my friend at all. All because of his girlfriend, my bully, Kim Eui.

FLASHBACK

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet my twin sister, Areum!" Dino announces and I smile awkwardly, waving to his band mates.

"I'm Vernon." The first boy greets and bows politely.

I smile and return the gesture.

"It's lovely to meet you, Vernon. I hope we can be good friends."

END OF FLASHBACK

Vernon and I became friends instantly. Even though we were both young, I felt so happy when we were together.

All of my friends at school were jealous I'd met him. They always told me they needed to meet him and I promised that one day, they would. Vernon was happy with meeting them too, something I love or should I say loved, about him; he was always so kind and tolerant towards his fans.

"There you are." I look up and through my clouded vision, I see Joshua looking at me sadly.

He sits beside me with his back against the wall and places his hand over mine. If the circumstance was different, I would've smiled and blushed but I simply stare sadly at nothing in particular.

"He will see the truth soon, don't worry." He says quietly.

"He won't. He loves her, not me."

"Don't say that, star." He says and I look at him confused.

"Star?"

"Yes, don't you remember the star I said you were like? The one which shined brighter than the rest?"

"Oh," I laugh softly. "I remember. How could I forget?"

"You look much better when you smile." He compliments and I look down, embarrassed.

"She doesn't love him, you know. She told me. She just loves Jun and she's using Vernon to try and get closer to him."

"What?" Joshua asks, shocked. "That's crazy."

"Kim Eui is crazy."

"I'm sorry that happened to you." He says and gently cups my cheek. Although the gesture is soft and caring, I still finch due to the stinging pain.

He brushes my cheek with his thumb and I gulp nervously. His large, loving eyes stare into my own and I watch as they travel down to look at my lips. He slowly leans in and I close my eyes, knowing that this time, instead of kissing my forehead, he's going to kiss me properly, on the lips.

However just before they can make contact, a voice interrupts us.

"Areum, Joshua, where have you been?" Minghao asks, out of breath as he appears at the wall next to us. Apparently, he luckily didn't see Joshua and I almost kiss.

"Sorry, I've just found her." Joshua lies.

"Come on, everyone's worried." Minghao  says and turns away.

Joshua looks at me again and smiles lopsidedly. "We'll finish this later."