What did you expect, a happy ending?

JUST BREATHE

Deep breaths. Inhale, exhale. Nothing. Theres no room in here to breathe. The walls seem to just keep getting closer and closer. Suffocation seems to be my only option. Oxygen has abandoned all hope, just like me. I don’t know how much more of this I can take, how much more pain I can endure. Deep breaths. Inhale, exhale. Nothing. This isn’t fair, it’s never fair. Will it always be like this? Will I always have to plaster on a fake smile, or will I ever get a real one? Does anyone truly know how it feels to be… HAPPY? So many questions that are in need of an answer. So many desires. Hopes. Dreams. It needs to get better or I see no point in continuing. But no, not suicide, that would be selfish of me to just stop breathing. It would cause problems for all of the people around me, those people who “care”, the ones who think they know me. No, that isn’t the answer. Deep breaths. Inhale, exhale. Nothing. Life just has to get better, it will all work out. I’ve seen it in movies, read it in books. They always win, they always make it through. Life just has to get better. All I need is some space, room to be free. I would do anything to stop from being trapped, for just a little air. Deep breaths. Inhale, exhale. Two simple tasks that I can’t seem to do.

THE PROMISE LAND

Is heaven certainly after life? Well, when you wish for a kiss, is it ever delivered? No. To get to heaven you must struggle. Struggle for your soul with passion, not knowing that it has already been corrupted with the dangers of this deathly world. Follow the gleam of the moonlight that is so soft that it narrows your distant journey to Freedom.

 You are aware of the wild web of lies that is in this world. So you will fight. You will fight for your freedom and eliminate anything that may stop you from getting to the “promise land”.  A land that really isn’t promised.

The whispers of the cynics will not sway you to stay in this corrupted place. You know of your freedom, you can taste it.  Soon you will be feasting in the heavens with your clear conscious and your pure soul. Soon you will find a way out and into your promise land.

Your freedom awaits…

THE STORM

The cold covered me like a blanket as soon as I stepped outside, but I needed this. I needed this cleansing feeling to wash over me.

 As the breeze picked up the faster they fell,  impaling me. Relaxing, yet painful. I could feel all my worries and fears melt away and I just know that after this, the light will comeback.

 My life will be renewed. Things will grow, thirsts will be quenched, and sitting on the horizon will be a colorful remembrance of today’s sorrow.

ARE YOU A STRONG PERSON?

When I was going through some family issues I had to be strong for my mom. When terrible things happen to me, that would normally knock a person down, I stayed upright and unfazed. I’d have to say the time where I stay the strongest is when I have to get up and go to school everyday and face my peers and teachers, then come home and see my parents and act like everything is fine. So maybe sometimes being strong means hiding. Hiding what bothers you. Keeping it all out of reach. Until– until your all alone and have no other choice but to let it out. And you’re covering your mouth so no one can hear the uncontrollable sobbing. The screams you can no longer contain. Maybe being strong is about NOT letting people in, NOT showing yourself. That way they can’t hurt you. That way they can’t make you feel weak. Weaker… than you already are.