Chapter 41:

Your POV:

When we landed in Miami my nerves grew more. I have never been to America and well, it was a new experience. Lauren held my hand the whole way, the girls all helping to calm my nerves.

"My dad should be around here." Lauren

"We're gonna get a cab to the hotel." Ally said to Lauren giving her a hug.

"Relax Y/N. It's gonna be fine." Dinah said kissing my head.

"Thanks Dinah." I smiled hugging them all goodbye.

Lauren made me sit on her lap as she sat on a bench. There was an old lady sat on the bench too making me giggle. Lauren held me close and kept hiding her head in my back. I kept an eye out for a black car, which trust me was more difficult than first thought. Lauren told me to keep an eye out for a black car, not informing me that the majority of the cars are black.

We sat around for a good 20 minutes till we heard a car horn go off. I looked over, squealing when Lauren stood up holding me. She then put me on the ground, pulling my suitcase and her backpack to the car.

"Hey dad." Lauren said as a man got out of the car.

I looked at this man, automatically reconizing him from countless videos and such. He hugged Lauren then turned to me.

"Finally nice to meet you Y/N. We've seen your videos and heard all about you from Lauren." He went to hug me but I shook his hand.

"Thanks Mr Jauregui. I hope you don't mind me saying but this is a nice car." I say staring at the car.

"Thanks. My son, Chris, helped fix it." I nodded.

"I fixed my mum's car and other's." I said earning a nod.

"Anyway, lets get you two to Clara. She's been dying to meet you. Plus, Taylor has been a huge fan of you before she knew you were gonna be Lauren's soulmate." I furrowed my eyebrows as I got in the car.

"I didn't know that. Lauren never mentioned it. I knew Normani and Dinah had heard of my sister but me?"

"She apprently watches Demi's videos and likes when you sing too. She's a big fan." I smile widely.

"Didn't know I actually had real fans." I chuckle to myself.

"Trust me babe. The magic always stays because you introduce new people into your life." Lauren says making me smile.

"So your mom tried to invite half the family to come meet Y/N." Mike said making Lauren groan.

"She better not have." Lauren huffed.