Chapter 13: The woods

Ally:

"ROSIE!"

"CHRISSY!"

"MADISON!"

People kept screaming names I didn't know who they were.

"Bria why doesn't it work in here I thought it worked everywhere." Rose that was definatly Rose by the British accent.

"Rose I can't not without either blood magic or Chrissy" She banged against something.

"Bria use hers" Rose pointed in my direction but didn't see me awake.

I sat up and they both just stared at me shocked. I felt fine nothing was burning or hurting. I felt soft hands on my shoulder, Rose sat beside me she felt cold. Her eyes never left my neck.

"Bria how is this possible?" She said it softly looking at me up and down.

Bria just stood watching me and not believing that I was here. She walkd over to me and tilted my head. My neck was exposed she just stood staring at me.

"Last night. It must have been when Hannah ran over to her. I couldn't see what she was doing because I was to busy jumping infront of Chr-" She didn't need to finish her sentence I knew what she ment.

"Don't tell me im stuck in a room with a VAMPIRE!" Another girl walked over I didn't know her.

"Thats what we need! New born vampire is perfect Steph!" Bria sounded excited.

"Wait what do you mean vampire and what do you need? My name is Ally Hills the HUMAN not Ally Hills the VAMPIRE!" I screamed standing up feeling my neck.

No marks where on my neck was on my left side. I moved to the right and of course 2 fucking holes in my neck. Oh shit. I felt no pulse,no heart beat my mind was full of questions.

"MOVE!" I ran toward the black door and punched through it.

"Wow Bria has competition" I turned around and Steph was hitting Bria softly.

Bria gave me a smile and turned to Steph. Steph knew she was in for it before someone can even give her the hint. I nodded towards the door and Bria walked out remembering Chrissy was out there. I like to think that in that one moment people were civilised.

"Chrissyyyyyy" Bria turned into a wolf, she then ran.

I ran after her she stopped at a stream.

"Bria. Steph and Rose are in the room!" She stared to run back but I beat her to it.

"Yeah where did you go?" I shook my head and when Bria appeared they understood.

Bria growled at Steph. Steph stood so scared that Bria was gonna hurt her. I petted her back and she just looked at me. I nodded and took Steph's hand she hesitated.