Chapter 8: Hook's hook

Stevie:

"O sorry matey didn't mean to startle you!" This man with a deep voice.

"Erm hello?" I asked cautiously.

"Hi darling my name is Hook." He walked infront of me. I noticed Bria starting to growl. His hook never left my shoulder.

"Ermmmm maybe you could let. Urm your Hook off my shoulder?" Hook's hook was digging into my shoulder. His hook was making me bleed and he just stood in silence smirking.

"Right thats it Chrissy and everyone stand the fuck back as I rip this dipshits head off." Bria stood up taking her hood off.

"Bria sit down" Chrissy screamed as everyone moved backwards from their seat.

Just as Bria changed Chrissy jumped over to me and pulled Hook against the wall. My shoulder was scraped badly I felt someone come over to me with something cold.

"For fuck sake what is so fucking cold?" I screamed as I saw Chrissy holding Hook still in place.

"Im so sorry Stevie but your burning from poison. And.. well your about to black out for 10 minutes while we take to poison out." It was a soft Britsh accent it was definetly Rosie's soft voice talking.

"What with thhhhh....." Yer I blacked out yet again what a big shocker!

"Why the hell does my body want me to black out every fricken day. Is something permantly wrong with me because I think no one has ever done this so much." I asked waking up in my bed with Bria and Chrissy sitting in the chair next to me.

Chrissy was sat on Bria and they both were asleep. I snuck downstairs and started to make some sandwichs when I look at my phone. I looked at the date and time. It was 3 days from the Abbey meeting and it was 13:49. I made some sandwichs and sat on my sofa watching OITNB.

"Bria where did she go?" I heard Chrissy's voice with concern.

"I have no idea" Bria sounded confused.

"Heyyy guys come down here." I yelled up to them.

"Jesus Bria shes downstairs and you didn't use your hearing to hear OITNB. Don't pout at me come here cutie." Yer I zoned out at that point.

"Hey Stevie!" When they eventually came down they said it in union.

"Guys grab a snadwich from the kitchen and please just tell me what happend while Piper and Goddamn sexy Alex Vause fight." I glanced at them and nodded to the kitchen. They sat down and it all began.

"Okay what do you remember first?" Bria asked me as she ate a ham sandwich.

"Well......"