Chapter 16: Sleepover

Stevie:

"Bria, Steph, Rose and... ALLY!" My heart skipped beats.

"They're alive!" They all ran towards me desperatly looking at the map.

"Where is HallowForrest?" I turned towards Hannah who looked down.

"It's our world from the otherside they must be there." She pointed to a castle named 'Ruler of All'. "Thats your castle. You ruled us all for years you desended from a pure line. The only portal left is there, hopefully they know where to look." Rosie stood closer to me.

"Rose built the portal and she will get back here with all our true loves including yours." She said it calmly in my ear.

"What can we do he-" Hannah cut me off.

"There is no magic in that land for a portal" She said it quietly but we all heard.

"Stevie stop shaking!" Rosie was still near me.

My heart sank to my stomach. I felt the world end in a sentence. I didn't even know who this girl was or what she looked like. My mind working over time with questions. What did she look like? Was she beautiful? Can she sing? Does she play any instruments? Where is her favourite restaurant? What is her family like? Does she even know I exist?

"Stevie sit down and me and Rosie can answer as many questions as we can" Of course the fairy would read my mind at that point. "And no Madison you cannot have the map as a present for Steph for her birthday, its property of Stevie." Madison just looked smiling and giggling.

"Hey Madison, when I don't need it anymore I will give it to you for her" She ran over to me while I was sitting down to hug me.

I sat down with Rosie next to me I felt comfort with her she didn't seem to mind my constant shaking.

An hour had past and they gave me as much detail as they could. They described her as gorgeous, sweet, musical and like a penguin. Ally sounded more amazing with every word. I looked at the clock on my phone noticing the time I offered people a sleepover. I have 2 bedrooms including my own but a pull out sofa aswell.

"3 beds, 5 people what the plan?" I stood up pulling the sofa bed out.

"Steph wanna share?" Chrissy asked and Steph nodded.

"Rosie it looks like you and me are gonna share" Rosie smiles and nods.

"All right then ill take the sofa bed while you guys take the rooms." I went to the uderstair case closet.

"If its okay with you?" Hannah looked directly at me.

"Yer Steph, Chrissy have mine and Hannah, Rosie take the other. You can borrow my spare pjs its in the walk in closet at the end of the hallway." I walked upstairs with them and I headed to my bathroom to wash my face.

When I got downstairs every light was off and my mind tryed to imagine what SHE really looked like.

*PING*

Rosie sent me a photo. The words underneath said 'Ally took my phone during dinner to add a photo to her contact number. So here is her number and the photo.'

Holy Shit she was fucking hot! I fell asleep with my phone charging and that photo permantaly on my screen.

Author note:
Hi im Georgia and I wanna include a reader in this so comment your favourite chapter and why including your name and Chapter 20 will include YOU! GOOD LUCK!