Chapter 21: Operation Stally!

Stevie:

I edged toward the hollow tree as Hannah got her wand out. A storm appeard above us.

THUD! THUD! THUD!

3 bodies come out of the tree nearly hitting me. It was them my heart skipped as the others ran over to there lover helping them up. Still only 3 bodies came out I started to grow concerned.

Once evryone was reuntied and they kissed and hugged. Rose appeared to me she asked to pull me aside I sadly nodded.

"Stevie theres something I need to tell you." What did she know about Ally?

"What is Ally okay?" She looked down with guilt.

"I erm.. well she has to take another portal back since this one was big enough for 4 not 5." She didn't take her eyes of the floor. "Im pregnant so that made up our fifth. Don't panic though I sent Ally on a run to my castle to take the portal here!" I didn't know what to feel.

"Congrats" I was too depressed to be excited.

"Come watch me announce to everyone and Ally was asking questions about you. She thought you were a figment of her imagination. She has never met you but she saw portaits of you in your castle. She smiled and even took one for the road." My heart began to rebuild itself.

"I trust you and lets go tell them Rosie is gonna be over the moon." I held her hand as we walked.

"Hey guys I wanna make a huge announcement." I saw Rosie raise an eyebrow. "I want to tell everyone here and most importantly that Drover will be our child." Everyone was so confused so Rose took a minute. During that minute Hannah smiled clearly she knew. "Im pregnant you idiots!" Everyone cheered and Rosie leaped onto Rose and kissed.

If only Ally was here to see this then my heart would just explode. We all got into the cars. I went into Rosie's and stared out of the window. My thoughts took me too far before I knew it I was arriving at my house. I said my goodbyes and Rose sent me a text.

*PING*

Heyyy.... yer I don't know if you know but Ally is a vampire. Don't freak out shes calm and not like Edward more like Belle. We talked and she has some unanswered questions about you so take it easy. Ill be round your house at 4pm for operation Stally! Oh yeah Stally is your ship name.

I smiled at my phone and then replyed.

Hi Rose I know Ally is a vampire but ill love her all the same. I prefer Belle over Edward. Ill answer all her questions honestly. Yeah 4pm is fine and Stally is an amazing ship name. Now get sleep pregnant woman!

I laughed and left my phone on the photo of Ally again. Her face was perfect, her eyes made me lost. I din't care if it was just a photo I just got lost within them. I eventually fell asleep my dream made me smile.

*Dream

Ally came from the portal my heart sank. She ran towards me and kissed me passiontly. Her lips soft as usual, my eyes lost in hers. We kissed for 5minutes until she wispered in my ear words I never thought she would break a kiss for.

"Stevie im hungry can we get Big Wok on the way back and can we go to hospital to get some blood for later?" Her adorable face was basically heaven.

We walked alone her arm on my waist and my arm around her neck. I then flashed forward to us walking on the beach and her asking me if I can cook my face lit up and she knew the answer.*

I got pulled out of my dream by a bang at my door it was Rose.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD OPERATION STALLY STARTS TODAY!" She sounded serious.